Cosplay Is Here~~~~

Second_Flight

ツンデレメンバ
Contributor
Oct 7, 2011
(Eherm.. Cough*)Hellow Everyonee.. Since I'm new here i want contribute something... n at least i want share my "private Photo" n u can upload your collections too... don't think to hard if that' me or nope.. hehe

Here We Goooo...

126cfd50fc975f10fb8c7d802d11ad22.jpg
688c41f9a18ef1596007766eb1ebc18b.jpg
Vocaloid-1.jpg
AiraVocaloid3jpg-1.jpg
AiraVocaloid2.jpg
AiraVocaloid1-1.jpg

6d42c1fd2bbcac5b41afdbb1b9848650.jpg
459c7dc71ff52aa20b22c8b67b6a6f2a.jpg

005.jpg
004.jpg
003.jpg
002.jpg

guilty-crown-yuzuriha-inori-cosplay-by-k-miyuko-002.jpg
guilty-crown-yuzuriha-inori-cosplay-by-k-miyuko-001.jpg
guilty-crown-yuzuriha-inori-cosplay-by-k-miyuko-006.jpg

i think that's enough for todayy.... u can comment how that pic n request your favorite animu cosplay.. huhuuh..

Last edited:
No probs SF ^^ Here's another one for ya
2ec4236.jpg

Cosplays Rikku from Final Fantasy

very cool.

I don't have any collection but i did some research and here's the result

vocaloid-miku-cosplay.jpg

You've all made me so happy *cries* so much live miku!!!
The top one of seconds posts is really cute ^^ Such mesmerising blue eyes o_0

Thankss... n be sure upload some if u find a good ones.. more persone more merrier.. XD

i think he was using it out of context but basically:
someone who cares not for relationships beyond the realm of the sexual, these people sleep with many partners

I am saying that you guys are slaved to sex appeal :/
and i died a little inside after seeing how my new friends were such people

I-I-IT DOESN'T LI-LI-LIKE U T-THINK... A-A-AAHOOOOOOOOOOO
Tsun-tsun, dere-dere~.

[MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION]: Well considering how no one has the same interests as me where I live, I can't really help it.

Besides, you do realize you might as well be referring to the majority of the AS community, much less the entire otaku fanbase.

[MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION]: Well considering how no one has the same interests as me where I live, I can't really help it.

Besides, you do realize you might as well be referring to the majority of the AS community, much less the entire otaku fanbase.

hee.. tenshi has interest in cosplay too..?? o.O

I am saying that you guys are slaved to sex appeal :/
and i died a little inside after seeing how my new friends were such people
I'm not a slave to sex appeal, i'm a slave to miku. Besides all i said was i think her eyes are pretty

I do realize that, can't be helped. Sex is on almost everyone's minds nowadays
btw you guys should get on IRC

welll my opinion sex appeal that evryone have..but it's many of them is pointing to woman body.. well as long is decent to watch or look why bother it..?? think is KAwaaaaaaiii~~~~~~

I can't say the same for everyone but i personally couldn't give a crap what people were wearing. Like most level headed individuals I'm disgusted in todays youth (my generation and below basically) and their choices in clothing, pants that barely cover an ass, tops that might as well be underwear, but cosplay is all in fun it just so happens that most good anime characters from romance/ecchi comedies 'coincidentally' wear revealing clothes.
To cosplay is to do so out of fun and enjoyment and i jump for joy when i see others putting so much into imitating miku ^^

I can't say the same for everyone but i personally couldn't give a crap what people were wearing. Like most level headed individuals I'm disgusted in todays youth (my generation and below basically) and their choices in clothing, pants that barely cover an ass, tops that might as well be underwear, but cosplay is all in fun it just so happens that most good anime characters from romance/ecchi comedies 'coincidentally' wear revealing clothes.
To cosplay is to do so out of fun and enjoyment and i jump for joy when i see others putting so much into imitating miku ^^

Amen!...........~

Amen KoinKun n Unown.. ehehe Here From Filipines.. Goddess :D

gamer.jpg
40989_424597426746_152138396746_5393177_5141481_n.jpg
250659_105125266243692_100002386579369_46860_7452445_n.jpg
alodia1.jpg
aloo.jpg
elf.jpg

you're welcome Second :) if i see something good i post it :)

nelielcos.jpg

fufufu....i'm a bit of a slave to Miku too ;p

350trly.jpg

k9ieee.jpg

2db4bdd.jpg

2h3r0on.jpg

lemme throw a little Rin in there, too....

vzd3et.jpg

rhk4yx.jpg

207m0xe.jpg

2r2rlz4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.