Checkmate's BBCode Workshop

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Please don't mind me, I'm just playing around with the BBCode.

Please do not ask any question this thread, this is a bbcode practice thread for my own usage.

Last edited:
Ahmm... Is this a kind of game, like the Quote thread: Where now in BBcode format the sets give must...?:goodtea:

K8OC10.png
6Z2tETFMK.png

――Hoshiai
A festival celebrated on the Tanabata of the old Japanese calender in Hoshikago, the town our protagonist, [hl-yellow]Sachikazu Katori[/hl-yellow], lives in.

On an early summer's day, Sachikazu and his childhood friend, [hl-berry]Watanuki Tsuyuri[/hl-berry], bring some handmade Japanese sweets as offerings to a shrine on some rocks by the beach.

There, they come across a mysterious round creature, [hl-black]Manjuu-sama[/hl-black].

Tackled by Manjuu-sama, Tsuyuri's face slowly becomes red and her breathing gets more hurried... And she instead pushes down Sachikazu, who was trying to help her.

Tsuyuri's face at that time was nothing short of being [hl-pink]"in heat"[/hl-pink].

Tsuyuri returns to her senses after having bathed in Sachikazu's semen.

Appearing in front of these two is a girl in Miko clothing identifying herself as [hl-violet]Kusaka Hozumi[/hl-violet].

Hozumi announces:

Today, I have come to oversee the Hoshiai Ritual that shall be performed in view of Manjuu-sama's awakening."

The only thing that can calm down girls with sexual urges stimulated by Manjuu-sama's mysterious tactics is... Sachikazu's semen!

With Sachikazu's sister [hl-darkblue]Katori Rin[/hl-darkblue] and [hl-green]Anastesia Lawes[/hl-green], a transfer student from England, also getting invovled, a festival of love revolving around Hoshiai begins!

xIbV9.png

SuTOR5F.png

xdUoNs.png

ZSLqjoFC.png

3Fe2ZNA.png

93tE4sb.png

This is a work-in-progress

Last edited:
Am' as well confused about this thread, but I let it...:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。