Can I rant?

paul11686

The Loli-gator
Dec 7, 2012
GGGAAAAHHHH!!!

Why are there so many Japanese VNs!? I can see a lot of good ones but it's in Japanese. I can't read Japanese! I even saw a VN with a loli in it but it's in - you guessed it - Japanese. I'm so frustrated looking at the lot of Japanese VNs that I am more than willing to try.

God help me!

I know, right. Everyone knows they're made in America. Why the bloody hell would the writers use Japanese?!

Yeah. It makes no sense.

it's a tough world.. why not learn the language? and if you dont wanna, why not use a (crappy) translation program?

yeah, but better than nothing, cant really complain, yadda yadda

Go ahead and buy a kanji dictionary. Slow progress but hey, you get to play the VN and learn a new language at the same time.

Nice suggestion but I'm barely able to keep up with hiragana much less kanji. Besides, reading the VN using a dictionary would be more of a pain rather than enjoyable. I could try, though but I'm pretty sure that I won't.

Hmm well if you manage to learn japanese in the process than future reading will be much smoother :goodtea:

hmmm somewhere here there's a guide to read VNs in Japanese

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。