Anime Station - Discord Chat

M

Monmonpon

Anime Station - Discord Chat
hfwino.png

Hi everyone!

I decided to make a discord sever as I heard that some people were having issues regarding the IRC chat. It has a variety of channels and events to join in on, and overall I’m hoping it’ll just be a fun place for all of us to come and chat in :3

Closed.

RULES:

- Do not flood/spam.
- Offensive language and behaviour isn't allowed. We're not here to fight or solve our differences, keep it in the PMs.
- No advertising.
- Do not go off topic from what the channel/event is specific for.
- You are not allowed to post NSFW stuff or +18 content, unless it's in NSFW channel.
- No flaming or trolling is allowed.
- No gore is allowed.
-Treat other members with the basic respect everyone deserves and have the same courtesy shown back to you.

ROLES:

Administrator
: Monmonpon [ Do not bother. ]
tumblr_m7qfl3obvD1r7oz6ao1_500_large.gif

Head Moderator: -No one for the moment-
[ The head moderator's duty is to look after the moderators. They must also report anyone who violates the rules to the Administrator, afterwards the administrator will decide what they are going to do with the rule breaker. ]

Moderator: -No one for the moment-
[ The moderator's duty is to look after the chat. If they see someone violating the rules, then they will give that person a warning. If this person continues to violate the rules, then the moderator should contact the head moderator. ]

Bot:
[ Do not bother. ]

CHANNELS:

General Channel: In this channel you can chat about anything, but you must still follow the rules. Therefore, no spamming, no NSFW content, etc.

Random Channel: Just like the name says, this channel is for being totally random. Again, please keep the rules in mind; no spamming, no NSFW content, etc.

Music Channel: Anything related to music. For example, post what you're listening to, or comment about songs, etc.

Art Channel: In this channel you can post an art piece that you found on the internet, or anything related to art.

NFSW Channel: You're free to post any kind of +18 content as long it's not gore.

Battleground Channel: In this channel you can duel people or challenge people to a dice battle!

EVENTS:

- What Color? [WC]
obwqzy.png

To play this event you will have to challenge a Staff member to a WC battle. (They can reject the battle if they wish to).
You can decide if you want it to be a duel or a dice battle. If you win 3 times in a row, then you can get whatever color that you wish for your name. The administrator/head moderator will change the color of your name from ‘white’ to your desired color.
If a player challenges you to a duel/dice battle (you may also reject the battle if you so wish to do so), and you lose, then you will lose the color of your name, and the winner will get the color you had. If you win 3 battles in a row, then you will get to keep your color. Also, no one that is a member, except for staff, can challenge you for your color anymore. However, if a staff member challenges you, and you lose, then they will take the color from you.

Mentions:
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION] [MENTION=103432]ki13ft[/MENTION]; [MENTION=124462]Princess Kaguya[/MENTION] [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION] [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] [MENTION=119894]Carla19[/MENTION] [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] [MENTION=109088]tgywal[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] [MENTION=125617]Gamerguy[/MENTION] [MENTION=124464]Pino![/MENTION] [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]​

Last edited:
Is this an actual IRC or just a site that looks like one? What's the server address?

I've had to use Discord for professional reasons, and unfortunately, well, let's just say I'm less than pleased with it in its entirety. I'd be glad if I could reduce my Discord use even further, in fact. Thanks for mentioning me, but I hope you don't mind that I have to turn down the invitation :)

Is this an actual IRC or just a site that looks like one? What's the server address?
Discord more closely resembles instant messaging services such as MSN and Yahoo Messenger than IRC. It provides a service (which is why you need an account), not a framework you can build on and use on your own network. What Discord calls "servers" are more like IRC "channels" or "chatrooms" rather than actual, separate servers like in MMO games.

Ehmm, thanks Mon, but I've unhappily say: That I'll not join, because of some reasons... I wish for you much fun there, though...^_^!

Thank you for the invite! I've already joinedd ;>
And I gotta say that the event is pretty cool! Though I'm afraid I might be losing a lot since I'm terrible at games involving lucky factor

If you invite me. I would be glad to join in Mon-Chan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.