Anime RP Recruitment!

AngelFairy

Untouchable Queen
Elite Member
Dec 11, 2011
Okay I'm starting a new roleplay thread there are going to be lots of genres and animes to choose from
Otome Roleplay (meaning it'll be male harem)
Comedy
Romace
Romantic Comedy
Drama
Romantic Drama
Mecha
Normal Harem
Action
Adventure
Fighting
Sports
Horror
Sci-Fi
Psychological
Paranormal

lawlz pffft
your choices are
Angel Beats
Code Geass
Gundam Seed
...*tries to think of more*

So are we using the world of an anime? Btw somewhat busy so might not respond for a while

I wouldn't mind participating, but some more details would be nice.

Hmm the world of Negima could be pretty fun since it basically has everything xD

So how are we going to do this? We need enemies, heroes, and/or neutral characters unless its just factions fighting. Were using an anime but we need to decide when in the anime :/ So far two votes for action/fighting and nothing else... Everything else would probably be set when we decide on the anime.

Can we include Macross world as well? That's one of few anime worlds that I'm familiarized with.
BTW, I'm in.

Hmm lets see. What anime do we all know? or is this just an anime world FFA where somehow every anime can sneak in?

Off-topic - [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]: Is it just me, or is your name light blue?

Oh wow it is light blue o.o I dont think theres a group for that :/ and his kyuubi thing is gone too

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?