Anime Gif Party!!!

Sintarow

The Twisted Host
Elite Member
Jan 27, 2013
I can't believe there is not a thread for posting random anime gifs?
Soooooo I decided I would start one! :cheering:

Feel free to post your favorite anime Gifs here.
But only Gif should be posted here.(you can spam, but no jpgs or videos)

If you don't know how to make a gif there will be a tutorial at the bottom for you :)
(Or you can use ones you like online)

I will also leave a small description on how to post the gif on the site in an easy way.

Here is the first gif post ^.^.
Please have fun and enjoy

2vrsghz.gif

Feel free to comment on Gifs and talk about them.
You don't have to post gifs if you don't want to ^.^

How to make Gifs and post them!

Now I didn't make this gif, this was made by "Minifrij" God or someone bless his soul for this.
2yvumar.gif

Free Gifcam download http://blog.bahraniapps.com/?page_id=21 (The software is free, but you can donate to the creator if you like)
Once you have your gif. you can you use sites like http://tinypic.com/ to make it easy to post.
Keep in mind that 5mbs is the max size that Tinypic can handle.
Then just copy and paste the one titled "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" in to the form and your done ^.^

Hmm, I think I'll stay away from posting the disturbing gif I got laying somewhere.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; what happens to us when we see those Gifs.

b692jr.gif

[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; Depends. It involves a Loli that's being punished... kinda. But that's all I say about it...

『And now for some good Kumagawa action :evillaugh:
9f0e7076d21513c99ac97ae027f5e2d4.gif

『Or so I thought but it doesn't allow me to show it... Gonna reupload elsewhere...』

『Done...』

One that I know is dropcanvas.com, it can support even 11 MB gif w

Mitsukacchatta.gif

if any of you are a saki fan

etzj3p.gif

『I love this moment... Although I imagined it a bit more bloody when I read the LN...』

『Yeah... In LN it mentions that Accelerator tore through human flesh along with the trucks... In anime I think he only tore the truck in half...』

2j68pxk.gif

And there's something about him eating flesh and stuff, tearing the legs of someone, etc
*sorry no gifs from me w*

『Yeah... In LN it mentions that Accelerator tore through human flesh along with the trucks... In anime I think he only tore the truck in half...』

2j68pxk.gif
Must all your gifs be so bloody :P

『Yeah, I suppose I must post some peaceful pics so that bloody pics will look more bloody and good afterwards... Although I can't find really good ones for now... Will update this post once I find one...』

tumblr_m0syygGVIN1qfwzeuo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。