AMV Contest ~ Win a Saber Nendoroid

wantei

Dec 18, 2011
Okay seishun, WanAni.Me! is back with our second super giveaway in collaboration with HobbySearch . This second contest will require the participants to make their own new AMVs and the grand prize you ask? Well look below!

wananime_hs_first_giveaway-7.jpg

AMV (Anime Music Video) Contest - Nendoroid Saber: Zero. Version

The contestants would each submit only ONE entry for the contest. The best AMVs will be picked and winners will be chosen. Judging will be done by me and my staff.

Here are the rules for the first contest:-

a) Each participant will submit only ONE entry each. If you are found submitting more than ONE entry, you will be immediately disqualified.

b) The AMV must be made by YOURSELF. If you are found using an AMV that was made by someone else, you will be disqualified.

c) When submitting an entry, you must correctly enter your NAME, EMAIL AND SOCIAL NETWORK PROFILES.

d) Videos must be uploaded only to YouTube.

e) You must provide the correct video link when submitting your entry.

f) Videos must be at least 1 (one) minute or more in length.

g) You must mention that the AMV you made is for this very contest , that is "WanAni.Me! AMV Contest 2013". You can make this mention either in the video itself or in the video description on YouTube.

h) The AMVs must be NEWLY MADE. We will not accept videos that have been made a long while back.

SUBMIT/VIEW AMVs HERE.

Here's an example of a very popular AMV.

We will be looking forward to some awesome AMVs guys GANBARE!!!

The contest will end on the 10th of July, 2013. So, you guys have plenty of time to make awesome AMVS! X3

Original Source: WanAni.Me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.