ALL ABOUT MYSTERIOUS ME

N

nexus

SIT DOWN SUN LET ME TELL YOU A STORY.
I GOT MORE CAOK THEN SMITH AND WESSOn.

OK any

WELL WHEN I WAS BORN, I was born with %100 Indian bloods you could say, in Oman. And this was a very intresting time for me because Oman was the one and only place i knew about at the time. I had no knowledge of America or Asia. ( IM STILL VERY TERRIBLE AT GEOGRAPHY). ANY WAY. I lived in Oman for about 5 years and I never actually lived in a home in India.I Actually accidently discovered masturbation at the age of 5 ... its very intresting when i look back at it.. I was just laying down and hey it felt pretty good ... AND THAT MADE ME THE PERVERT I AM TODAY :3(started watching hentai at the age of 6) now when ever i look at a hentai, i remember i already watched it and i go to a different one ;-;.

I have one older brother who is 4 years older then me and he is one of my greatest role models. On my other more polite side of myself in the "real world" He was able to form me into what i am and made me a better person. He introduced me to almost everything im intrested in, music,games, facebook,certain movies. He even teached me English. I am in debt for my brother. At the same time I was Very jealous of him, for he is a 5.0 GPA average student in highschool and is very talented. I get around 3.2-3.4 and my parents always compared between me and him. I tried my best to be as talented as him and he even got into the number one school for Brain research. At the age of 5 my family moved to America and we lived there ever since. Currently i am 15 and its been a very interesting life. After living in America i cannot leave and probably survive in another country as easily. The first year we got there I had to go to 1st grade. I Remember I knew i cried when my dad left me at the the door and i yelled for him to come back ;-; aww wwhat cute times.

TALENTS & Achievements
I know three languages right now

SPANISH ENGLISH AND MALAYALAM

I have played many instruments

VIOLIN NEW! Piano, Drums, Flute, Guitar.

I Have created 2 albums of electronic music

I type 100 Words per Minute

I am one of the owners of www.gamementors.org

I Write for the city's newspaper

I havent broken a bone before lol

I am ambidextrous

( BASEBALL NOT SEXUALLY )I am a Switch hitter but not a switch thrower ;-; sadly

MY VISION IS TERRIBLE SO I have to wear glasses

Im a pretty good sprinter

I love computer related things

Participated in local Taekwando Tournaments and won Gold Medals

Acted in Theater Plays

know basic to moderate amount of PHP, HTML, XHTML,CSS,HTML5

Im part of the international winning Robotics Team

I am Certified in Cpr, First Aid and AED

I have played games more then half of my life now starting at the age of 4(pokemonftw).
I watched hentai before Anime and the first anime i ever watched i think was Beyblade or yugioh.

HIGHSCHOOL YEARS
I moved around 3 times from the age of 6 to 13, and I only remember 5- 11 now. from 5-8th grade I was very fat lol. I am still very chubby but im trying my best to change that lol. 9th grade i took the first step and i took baseball MY FIRST EVER YEAR OF PLAYING IT. I had no knowledge of it other then hitting the ball and running bases. It not only made me much fitter, but also a much better thrower and hitter. 10th i took my first ap class ever. AP european History.... OMFG THAT WAS A HARD CLASS. And i passed the Ap test with a 3 which is sweet but not to good lol.

PRESENT

I am very nervous of taking junior year...

I am taking all Ap classes and a guitar I class. This will be a wonderfull and stressfilled year for me and i most likely might retire from asf like i did last year.

WHATS SOMETHING YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME OR DO YOU NOT GIVE A SHIT?

WELL MY LIFE SO FAR AND SOME OF ITS MYSTERIES

And with this i shall go to sleep ^.^ Goodnight ASF i love you guys <3

Hmm nightys again nex ;p

Seems youve got quite a pile of accomplishments xD

hmm so you're still somewhat mysterious? hmm okay~

tl:dr, but i am proud of you :thumbup:

EDIT: read it and still proud of you~

Last edited:
Interesting list thee Nex ! Seems like a lot of stuff I'd like to do myself but haven't had the pleasure of acquire yet (skills/knowledge)

Too bad i am in a hurry right now, gotta go. Take care !

im surprised i read all that in one go lol

to watch hentai b4 anime....wow just...wow

you were talking a lot of the time about from the ages of 5-15 so just how old are you now anyway?

GL on ur AP classes~ and guitar of course~

lol 15 years old...for some reason its both funny and believable b/c its you...

i have no idea if thats good or not lol

and I just want to pass with a great list of accomplishments that look good for college sam lol

OH THATS ONE MORE THING im the president of my school newspaper club ^>^

[MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION] ;

MALAYALAM is what you spoke in oman right ? It just sounded like something from somewhere else, so I thought shouldn't you be speaking 4 languages then ?

[MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION] ;

MALAYALAM is what you spoke in oman right ? It just sounded like something from somewhere else, so I thought shouldn't you be speaking 4 languages then ?

Nonono in Oman you speak Arabic and i believe hindu. I was in preschool at the time and i didnt pay any attention to. Malyalam is what i speak in Kerala in India

Nonono in Oman you speak Arabic and i believe hindu. I was in preschool at the time and i didnt pay any attention to. Malyalam is what i speak in Kerala in India

Shouldn't you be able to speak Arabic also then ? You lived there for 5 years ~? Even if it was just preschool.

Yeah that fact cleared up several questions for me too :P
I don't follow any of this above...Anything thats out of the ordinary ? or maybe I'm just too tired.

Last edited:
I don't follow any of this above...Anything thats out of the ordinary ? or maybe I'm just too tired.

Hmm I guess you could say tropes and stereotypes? I guess I could just be really blunt about it, but it is more fun this way.

Well I SHOULD of learned it but i was learning more malayalam and tiny amounts of english at the time. Its weird i know.

Lol hmm... maybe youre just not around that much genki? x3

Unfortunately perhaps your right...I just don't know where time goes,...there's always something else that needs doing :l I've had sometimes my presence in bursts I think, being around suddenly a bit, then fading off into the distance again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.