Akatsuki Recruitment ^^

DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA

Nekomimi♥
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2012
DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA and [MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION]'s Akatsuki Recruitment Thread :cheerleader:

okay well as the title hints this is the Akatsuki recruitment thread for the Akatsuki Group: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/groups/akatsuki-75/

These are the positions already filled:

Tobi: Selvaria Bles
Pain: ZoA
Itachi: Ralium
Hidan: Kimovis
Kisame: Nawi
Kakazu: unownhgss
Deidara: Kasumi
Sasori: Kuki
Sasuke: Sam

We are currently looking for:

Konan:
Zetsu:
Orochimaru:

If anybody is interested please feel free to PM either me, Kasumi or sel-Sama ^^

Last edited:
Lol i should probably get to know the characters somewhat more :goodtea: Names arent sticking for half of them...

Art is a bang! We're still needing three members, un!

Well, of the remaining available characters:-

Konan: The only female in the Akatsuki and the right hand of the organisation's leader (when it was Pein). Nicknamed 'God's Angel'. Has blue hair with a paper rose hair ornament and wears blue eye shadow. Has a piercing under her lower lip. Konan has a quiet personality but is always very watchful of others and aware of their doings. Her Akatsuki ring is 'Bya' (white) and worn on her right middle finger. Konan manipulates paper to fight and is often depicted with wings of paper that resemble an angel's.

Zetsu: A humanoid creature with green hair and rather interesting skin colour - the left half of his body is white and the other half is black. Appears to have something that resembles a venus flytrap's jaws around his neck which can close up to hide his head. The white and black halves appear to have separate personalities, with the white half being the more benevolent of the two and the black half more ruthless. These separate identities are often seen arguing with each other. His (their?) Akatsuki ring is 'Gai' (the zodiac sign of the boar), worn on the right pinky.

Oorochimaru: A former member who was forced to flee the organisation when a planned attack on Itachi went wrong. He went and established a Hidden Village of his won where he built his own army and plotted to take down Konoha and gain the Sharingan. Has pale, almost white skin and slanted eyes like a snake's. Purple markings surround both eyes. Long black hair. Has snake-like characteristics and mannerisms. His Akatsuki ring was 'Ku' (sky) and worn on the left pinky. He had to cut ff his own hand to remove it since Akatsuki rings can't be taken off once they are put on.

Konan's the only female. Orochimaru is male and Zetsu... well, he's probably mono-gendered (being a plant and all) but he's depicted as male so...?

EDIT: But gender shouldn't really matter anyway. Doesn't stop you from taking that character.

Well.... Orochi can posses females body and take over it as his own...... So he's still a females.....

Very well, let's say that Orochimaru is like Ditto. He can... adapt.

There's still more members that not add.... But oh well.... Drag some of the new user member to joins.....

Lol so two neutral genders and one female xD Though orochimaru was originally male... and maybe zetsu too...

Well.... He be act all female like.... People might think he is one.... You know, the my body is a male but my heart & soul is female....

Kabuto... is that how you spelled it? xD Idk... anyhow im pretty sure that he wasnt the reason for the corruption of his mind... kabuto only stole his powers...

No.... Dude was corrupted..... He started wanting little boys just like orochimaru.... Which was a very weird moment when I read that scene.... I was like sh**.... He was cool then that happen.....

He was? O.o Well... i guess orochimaru's twisted personality came from hanging around with him too long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。