3 years old? OMFG~ Veterans gather!

Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Gathering all members from 3 years ago~

Think everyone's been notified already with that shiny new badge. Hmm, its been 3 years eh? Time sure have passed, shit's happened, members shifting between, but hoping still everyone's around. Its really been that long since I stumbled here looking for VNs, meeting new friends along the way eh. I have much appreciation and thanks for people I have met and helped me along these years, its been a great blast and I am sure it will continue.

Throw in the experiences, fond/nasty memories over the 3 years on this site. Heck, maybe a re-introduction of yourself would serve well. Shall add on more when 'things happen' later.

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7]Zero2DS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1]Tessu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; And the many others whom I cant remember.

三年間ありがとうご
これからもよろしくお願いします
:pushups:

P.S. -> This is not a good-bye post. LOL. Sticky please~ Other members are free to post. Its spam after all.

Reactions: renano
3 years and going strong. Expect a new change coming really really soon!

42heLI.jpg

Another year to go for meh xD Though i really should remember that i joined the day after the anniversary...~

Congratulations, people! 888888

WsE is left out, because he doesn't ever share his monster girls =/

Has that guy done more entries on the mon encyclopedia, WsE?

How could you forget me, Terumi!?

Has that guy done more entries on the mon encyclopedia, WsE?

How could you forget me, Terumi!?

http://ignis.anime-sharing.com/vault/view/full/41041_fdsjs
Is the last one I added. I Think. I do believe there were one or two more, but honestly, the updates were far and wide between so I kinda gave up on keeping track.

Edit: Actually, with a simple google search I've found some more, guess I can add stuff!

3 years passed in a flash. I still remember when I was young (´;ω;`)

And yes, except some changes to be rolled out fairly shortly <3

Ohh, shit... If I my first account find would, then would I also only a year wait on that V'badge...:deadsad:

...Anyway; G'gratulation to all the the 3 years successful reached have!!!...:goodtea:~> {My time comes sure also...)​

Should have stumbled on here earlier. I feel younger hanging with ancients ^&^ Thats good.

Looking forward to the update, bit exciting. Refreshing. Thought it would coincide with the anniversary. But will be cozy around xmas times as well. It's quite a pleasure too see all you involved's passion and dedication too all of this.

Happy anniversary all.

I don't know why I think about this, are you going to put your legs on the table and sit back for a while this anniversary/xmas holidays and take a moment of reflecting on the last 3 years, and what all lead up to this so far ?? That sounds good if so. Maybe some of you will get drunk and "embarrass" yourselves a little "extra" this year WoW If so I'll log on to irc with a glass of sake ^^ Hiding over at Never_upset keeping my distance from all the trouts...

Happy Christmas as well hue hue yeah I know it's a bit early.

Last edited:
Edit :I'm feel more younger than u guys , Likes to make some good memories of u guys in future :3
hope to see more update & thanks for the uploading VNs and many useful information ,
so congratulation :3

Congratulations~

If it weren't for them, the Veterans, ASF would be completely different.

Therefore, thank-you as well for making ASF grander. ^^

Cheers at new background theme. [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

I have joined AS for two years but honestly I don't participate much activity here. There are a few questions I want to ask you guys.
1/ What is the most popular section in AS?
2/ What are the common reasons why people gather in AS beside leeching for eroge?

1 -> Spam. Any random fellows can just drop in and sprout any nonsense under the clouds. LPW's effectively the chatroom for the member who wants to talk about anything and everything. Though its dominated by the usual fellows now since the older members have gone quiet.

2 -> Anime/Eroge downloads I guess. Conversations over at other boards are quite minimal, because much is happening over at IRC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?