Status
Not open for further replies.

Rucking Fetard

Hey エベレット
Elite Member
Jan 19, 2013
Uh

1. Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
2. Chit chat is allowed.
3. Quoting quotes - quotes within quotes, or quote-ception - is not allowed.
4. Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.
5. Once 1817 posts are reached the thread is closed. The user making the 1817 post can make a new LPW or pass on the honor to another member.

As always, number is provided by RANDOM.ORG, the true random service

Reactions: espiekerella
i5co.gif

Higurashi would be an example of something pretty darn extreme (but I thought the first season was awesome). There isn't anything softcore about torturing someone to death :scared:

well, in the end it became more family friendly... just this scene made me shiver

The second season was a real let down (and everything after that was crap :().

I loved the second season as much as the first because it answered all our questions. That it was a let down in action is okay, but the storytelling was awesome. In the end every character got likeable. The Spin-Off or extra arc "Outbreak" was also a little throw back to the main series. Rei made me cry a bit with the little Rika. Kira also with the episode which was about Rika and Hanyuu, just heartbreaking. Less gore but more intense in the feelings. If you're not ice cold, you'll like it.

Did you watch Umineko? Do it. It's really different (more European influence) but the story continues in another way. Gore, sadistic, tears and a little bit of Higurashi feeling...

After all I'm still waiting for an extra arc or a little OVA but AFAIK they stopped now the Outbreak 2 part right after the first one... Maybe I'm missing to read some Japanese sites where are more informations.

(sorry for the digression)

i was switching between yuruyuri and kampfer for a little while. now it's been a week since i've seen any episodes, and i can't remember what episodes i was on

I loved the second season as much as the first because it answered all our questions. That it was a let down in action is okay, but the storytelling was awesome. In the end every character got likeable. The Spin-Off or extra arc "Outbreak" was also a little throw back to the main series. Rei made me cry a bit with the little Rika. Kira also with the episode which was about Rika and Hanyuu, just heartbreaking. Less gore but more intense in the feelings. If you're not ice cold, you'll like it.

Did you watch Umineko? Do it. It's really different (more European influence) but the story continues in another way. Gore, sadistic, tears and a little bit of Higurashi feeling...

After all I'm still waiting for an extra arc or a little OVA but AFAIK they stopped now the Outbreak 2 part right after the first one... Maybe I'm missing to read some Japanese sites where are more informations.

(sorry for the digression)

I found the second season boring because they suddenly tried to make everything "happy-go-lucky" to the point where it was pretty much comedy instead of psychological/supernatural horror and mystery. The part that always comes to mind where I threw up my hands is when they set up traps on that hill, and defeat some of the soldier guys by rolling logs down a hill at them... and the guys just dance on the logs on the way down like it was a Saturday morning cartoon for kids. That isn't how I was lead to believe rolling logs worked in that universe. Don't suddenly change the genre on me. Completely broke my suspension of disbelief. I was disappointed.

I watched at least two or three of the extra arcs (well some I stopped part way) and thought that the pool episode was pretty funny, though really out of character, and the rest were junk. Didn't like them at all, call me ice cold :/

Watched umineko a long time ago and have always been annoyed that they didn't finish it ><
I didn't think it was nearly as good as the first season of Higurashi though :)

I found the second season boring because they suddenly tried to make everything "happy-go-lucky" to the point where it was pretty much comedy instead of psychological/supernatural horror and mystery. The part that always comes to mind where I threw up my hands is when they set up traps on that hill, and defeat some of the soldier guys by rolling logs down a hill at them... and the guys just dance on the logs on the way down like it was a Saturday morning cartoon for kids. That isn't how I was lead to believe rolling logs worked in that universe. Don't suddenly change the genre on me. Completely broke my suspension of disbelief. I was disappointed.

I watched at least two or three of the extra arcs (well some I stopped part way) and thought that the pool episode was pretty funny, though really out of character, and the rest were junk. Didn't like them at all, call me ice cold :/

Watched umineko a long time ago and have always been annoyed that they didn't finish it ><
I didn't think it was nearly as good as the first season of Higurashi though :)

I was more thinking about how intelligent these little kids are which are trying hard to escape from this endless loop... (depending on these logs lol) But also people love that illogical stuff on Attack on Titans. 2 kinds of people in this world^

Umineko is "finished" as anime, it just let you alone that this will go on. Yes, it wasn't as good but also not much worse in my opinion. Do you remember the scene where Beatrice became warm and tried to marry Battler just for her sake? Jesus, that was a punch in my face that I'll never forget and right these scenes made it awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。