AhGwee

Elite Member
Elite Member
May 22, 2012
Rules that supposedly exist:
-Insignificant Spam (not allowed)
-Chit chatting (allowed)
-Consecutive posting (not allowed)

Once the post count has reached 2019 posts, the winner will is able to make or give another member a chance to make the next LPW.

Couldn't think of anything else to name the LPW so I just went with whatever came to mind. Feel free to change this if necessary.

Moving on, good luck and have fun~

May you be at each other's throats once again. :rant:

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; Congrats for the winning the LPW and for making the new LPW!!!

Reactions: AhGwee
Well, from me also out of whole heart; G'gratulation to your next stirke, Gwee!...:goodtea:~>

Congraaaats~

/me shoots LPW using fireball

@gwee but Galaxy has limitation: "Cannot be used even if not paid". so when a Blau RG hits a vanguard, even if you didn't activate the skill, you can't activate the skill for the rest of the turn. Still have on-hit pressure though, so I like it

Well, still about less than 2 1​/2​ hours can I the project open...:goodtea:~>

Hellos shi~

Aww closed while i was busy xD

/me chomps on coin's fireball~

Okay. Now that I've taken a thorough look at it, the ability actually sucks. You only have one chance to activate it's effect, and that's only after the first attack. If your opponent is smart enough to let the hit from a Blau rear guard unit go through, he can't activate the effect for the rest of the turn, even after his own attack goes through afterwards. Also, if his attack happens to successfully go through by chance when he's the first unit to attack, it sort of wastes the chance of re-standing rear guards if you happen to get stand triggers during the drive check phase.

I guess that would make Asura Kaiser better in some way now. :/

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, because the text is really confusing.

Welcome Coins^^!

Well, my good Coins, that will you about at midnight (in my TZ.) know...:goodtea:~>

Not really I think, because you don't bring stand trigger in Galaxy deck, and It actually create more pressure, because if the Galaxy didn't hit, your opponent still need to think about your RG. if they let the RG hit, you can restand Galaxy, but if they decided to guard it, they'll lose more shield. Galaxy is just not really compatible with the breakride, Mont Blaukruger I think.

HERUPU ME XD I suppose that scene is from Gintama?
I've never watched one of episode of that series..

:ninja:

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; you can always use your RG to attack opponent's RG right? so Galaxy's effect won't get activated
the combo is probably like this:

Blau RG | Mont Blau | Blau RG

Breakride using Galaxy Blau, then each RG Blau attacks RG, after that, Galaxy attacks VG, use breakride effect, all RG stand again, then if Galaxy hits, restand. if not, use the RG to attack VG again

/me flies using jetpack

I just wished they changed the wording on the card because they make it seem like it's effect can't be used from the second attack while some people argue that it can. Mont Blau seems like the perfect break ride card for Nova Grapplers. Such a dirty effect. >:3

Yes, the wording is bit ambiguous. maybe "If this is the first time your Blau VG or RG hits the Vanguard this turn, you may pay the cost" is better.

Now, restanding VG is everywhere... even Genesis get one. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/