[LPW#73] One for the memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiClimax

Mr. Fabulous / 神様
Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Rules

- Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
- Chit chat is allowed.
- Quoting quotes is not allowed.
- Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.
- Once 2000 posts are reached the thread is closed. The user making 2000th post can make a new LPW or pass on the honor to another member.

Aha, after a year break from this place and I get to win a LPW. xD
Well, I'm not one with speech so let get roling. ;D

Last edited:
thats not something you really have to save someone from xD

Oi oi, I don't need to be save. I can just vanish like a ghost.

For the memories indeed, right before 3rd year anniversary as well...couldn't have been better timed.

Thread stickied

And I'm calling it a day, laters guys :3

I was away only for several minutes and then new lpw was made... anyway congrats Anti~

bye king~

Congrats on winning [MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION];

Night King. yea I don't know if I mentioned this in the previous lpw or not, but [MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]; I remember seeing you around in my beginning days. Also think you had the exact same sig and ava last year. I think I also see why you have so many SOTM awards.

So a new lpw begins.....one thats cleverly constructed to never be won !

I bought a xmas three today...with lights, a star, some golden conifers and red loops/bowties what ever is the right word for it and red balls. yeay.

Nice win Anti!

And hahaha I didn't even notice I was in a new LPW until I read what I thought was the "latest post" and it turned out to be a victory speech. :D

(and yeah also nice with the no winner LPW) :P

Well thanks guys.

And what do you mean no one to win? Back in the day, 2000 post was required to win the LPW. And some even went as far as put a bigger number too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.