[LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOLI'S

Status
Not open for further replies.

おぎくも

lvl ∞: Lolicon Dullahan
Elite Member
Jul 20, 2012
HELLO EVERYONE. THIS IS THE NEW LPW I HAVE WON AND AM PUTTING MY FULL EFFORT INTO MAKING (yea right)

Anywayz minna-san before the completion of the previous lpw i had a vision from the will of loli-ness...and it said to me..."onii-chama..win the lpw ne?" *puppy dog eyes*
excluding the nosebleed i had immediately after it was a very mystifying experience which encouraged me to put in some effort to reach where we are all at today *nods thoughtfully*

Rules:

- Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted...eh? Its not...?
- Chit chat is allowed obviously
- Quoting quotes is not allowed.
- Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.
- Once 2999 posts are reached the thread is closed. The user with the 2999th post can make a new LPW or pass on the honour to another member.

anyway enough of all that here's some random loli's and fyi i found out how to make them bigger halfway through but was too lazy to go back and fix the old ones >.<
sorry

yandere109825lolita_fashionnoanticaoojithighhighs_zpsa54c341b.jpg6e7f7b058f98727c92bec63d56b7d47a.jpgyandere223729fatal_framekimonoryosiostachibana_chitose.jpgyandere224366sample.jpg

oh and some mentions should be put in i guess...[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];

ITS DONE!!! WOOOOOOO-*COUGH HACK HACK*guh...where did i put those cough drops...

Last edited:
Re: S[LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LO

Weak people co-
:menft:

Re: S[LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LO

Congrats ogi :goodtea:

Hmm... what an odd dream... =w=

weak people co-...desuka? :goodtea:

and hies sam~

More to it but there's a reason why I stopped it, men

...is it something pervy...>///<?

I see a cute Nuuuuue! Congrats btw :goodtea:

The CAPS!!!! hurt so much... and they are YELLOW TOO!!!.

S[LPW #64] <--- this is not an LPW. >_>

The meaning behind it is flexible, if you want it to be pervy then it will be pervy :thumbup:

Think ill just shove a brief summary of events here since im too lazy/cant remember most of it =w= Twas a short little thing anyhow~ :goodtea:

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; was doing an angel beats mafia game... sorta xD And i slept through the events up till the start so i didnt join =w= Well actually i slept in one of the buildings where the game took place... xD The power plant to be exact... Not really sure how i got there... all a blur~ [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; and someone... ehh hmm... might have been [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]; were on a walkway when they found... might have been [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; but anyhow naz had done something... out of the ordinary... i think a beast transformation of sorts... and they had seen him~ It was a metal walkway with railings and about... a meter or two wide~ Went around the upper parts of the power generator thingies~ Sint was yelling at naz saying "How did you get the power of creation" or something similar... and not sure what naz said or did but sint and ogi attacked him.. His odd powers were quite strong apparently... and he managed to... actually i dont remember anything happening to ogi but sint got tossed and knocked out... i guess ogi got knock out off screen =w= Naz had been yelling that his wasnt the power of creation and that sint had it wrong during the fight... i think... But anyhow i was sleeping in the middle of the walkway and they were literally fighting right over my head so i have no idea how i woke at the end after all the fighting was over xD I saw sint laying there... and ogi was probably laying behind the wall... but naz well... idk he seemed a bit baffled that i was.. well... standing right in front of him yawning and wiping my eyes xD Apparently he felt the need to silence me as well... and i guess im in the game now? O.o But he went and attacked me and i flipped him~ He rammed me in the stomach and tossed me over his shoulder but for some reason i just got up.. felt completely fine... i wonder if i managed to get lucky and obtain some power as well... i do believe that onion person was trolling at this point... xD Was making some random beam of light shine down on me and there might have been a couple feathers as well =w= I think naz turned further into his beast form... head was.. sort of... ehh... not sure but he wasnt quite human anymore... maybe... semi dragon like? except i felt me was more like a dog... but either way he charged at me and then i woke so the dream ended =w=

S[LPW #64] <--- this is not an LPW. >_>

right after the big yellow headache inducing caps i ask for a mod to erase that~ idk how it hap but i didnt mean to have the S in there

i dont suppose you would do the honors~?

Grumble grumble grumble... fine... grumble grumble, I will... grumble grumble grumble... fix it, grumble grumble...
:@

For future notes gentlemen, the thread title function is for titles... not full paragraphs.

Reactions: おぎくも

Hmm enough typing... dinner time~

Re: [LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOL

aint it fine so long as you stay within the letter limit? plus its funner that way~

and thx willie-kun~

Re: [LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOL

Nnnn, yeah...

/me is just carrying over the rage of having to edit threads.

You can edit your post asking for someone to fix your title.

hai~ thx again will-kun~

anywayz imma goin ta bedz now imma think~ gonna listen to nier soundtrack all night long~ oyasumi~

Congratz Ogi..... But why is the lpw title very long everytime you win....

cuz dats how i roll~

『Yo Samye and Slayn...』

『Congrats, good night and mad dreams Ogikumo... May the saint dragon set your house on fire in your dreams...』

『Weird dream xD I don't clearly remember my dream cause I started thinking real hard about something else afterwards but I do remember that there was yuri between Mio and Mai (Nichijou)...:sigh:

Yo everybody.....

I can see that, Ogi.... So when are you gonna lvl up???? You been lvl 73 lolicon since forever..... And g'night, btw....

imma lvl up when something haps that causes me to...my lvl has only gone up or down b4 b/c of things that hap during conversation with ppl on here and thats pretty much how its gonna stay...i need to do something to increase it...or maybe i could steal someone else's 'lvl energy'....

Sam and sova's dream always have AS members in them (what I've read at least)
weird

see this is what i was worried about. i haven't heard back for a whole day. bleh i hate having to wait in these situations......... :dead:

anyways, look at you getting your own big bad LPW

So.... Would you lvl up if loli is offer????

Dreams.....

i will lvl up when....something or other haps

but man imma having a real hard time going to sleep...does it have something to do with the fact im still here posting i wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.