『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadSova

愛と狂気の詩人
Elite Member
Jan 5, 2012
『Mad Rules: (they are almost the same but they are still mad cause I am saying them ;p』

I. Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is
not accepted.
II. Chit chat is allowed.
III. Quoting quotes is not allowed.
IV. Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.
V. Once 3333 posts are reached, the user making the post with the number 3333 can admit his crime and go create a new LPW or blame another member who will have to create lpw in his stead.

VI. Mad topics are highly appreciated ;p

『So... It seems I won the previous lpw without even trying or noticing that I won ;p And cause I was too lazy to think up a cool title I simply said what was on my mind...』

『But now that I made such a title, lets make things more fun! Who do you think will win? The Madness that is trying to be good? Or Fear that is bored? Which one will be victorious?! Which one will stand in the end?! Which one is better?! Dark Hero or Villain?! Milk Coffee mixed tea or Black Coffee with lemon!? Sanity or Insanity!? Torn White or Faded Black!? MADNESS!!!??? OR FEAR!!!??? If you are interested enough, go to Game Section and Mafia Game (MG) and see... But for now, for all you who like to bid but get nothing even if you win, I open the poll... Poll has a little surprise btw...』

『And let the spamming start!』

Last edited:
『Both die... Damn... I had to add that choice...』

『Thanks btw... Although I didn't even try...』

Or you can also add
"everyone dies, not just the leader" w

Trying or not, a win is a win

Two choices it would seem...
Can't help but think of this for some reason

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same, 10

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back. 15

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost

dude u really are a snake........ thats why i cant trust u and i start to wonder is ur side really the civ

I'm not here to teach you simple biology Iffy!
That is Steve's job!
And he's dead!

dude u really are a snake........ thats why i cant trust u and i start to wonder is ur side really the civ
『Nyah? I'm no snake, I'm an owl ;p Wasn't my side obvious from the very start? My side is my side! xD It just so happens that I decided to let civilians join my side cause they will definitely die otherwise...』

『Well, I won't vote cause that seems to be more fair for bidders... And you'll see if I vote anyway ;p』

『Nyah? I'm no snake, I'm an owl ;p Wasn't my side obvious from the very start? My side is my side! xD It just so happens that I decided to let civilians join my side cause they will definitely die otherwise...』

『Well, I won't vote cause that seems to be more fair for bidders... And you'll see if I vote anyway ;p』
Did you really need to start a pole Sova?
You might be taking this just a little far at this point.
Please keep in mind that this is a game, and I don't want it to cause any bad water between people.
I know you're just playing, but this is how things get out of hand.
Don't let this snowball on you...

Did you really need to start a pole Sova?
You might be taking this just a little far at this point.
Please keep in mind that this is a game, and I don't want it to cause any bad water between people.
I know you're just playing, but this is how things get out of hand.
Don't let this snowball on you...
『Well, I never said this poll was about me and Fear though, did I? Its just my curiosity to see what people think will happen in a fight... + If more people vote for me, yeah, that will feel good, and for Fear, it will be more interesting to prove everyone were wrong. And if everyone votes for Fear, I'll just prove they were wrong ;p Of course, no one knows the result, its like a horse race, no one knows result for sure, but lots of people make bids and have fun even if they lose ;p And it was my miss that I forgot to add draw option >_<』

『But yeah, I suppose I should have asked Fear if he approves first?』

As they say Final.
It's all fun in games until someone get hurt.
And I don't feel like this was made solely for the purpose of fun.
That is why I spoke out.

There is no purpose for anything other than fun!!!! :reallyconfused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?