[LPW#58] It Had To Be Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infamous

~Sol~
Elite Member
Jan 9, 2013
alright, since it's been about 3 days since the last LPW was over, i figured someone had to make the new one.

ok, so the rules are the same as they have been, pretty much since the beginning

1. Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is
not accepted.
2. Chit chat is allowed.
3. Quoting quotes is not allowed.
4. Double, triple posting and so on are not
allowed.
5. ok, so once someone posts the 2514th comment, that person can make a new LPW and this thread will be closed soon after, or if you don't feel like making a new LPW, you can pass the honor to someone else.

I made the post count higher this time so hopefully someone will be willing to make the new LPW by the time it's over lol.
have fun spamming to your hearts content :cheering:

Last edited:
The alright starting the second sentence bothers me....
We should burn it.

yeah, pretty much naza lol. I didn't want to make it since i made the last one, but like the title says, it had to be done

It's fine I would say.

I wonder why sam is dead set on passing the honor to make a new lpw to someone else

He won a few LPW's in the past.
So I guess he wanted someone else have the honor :3

yeah... don't thank me. i was getting a little tired of waiting myself lol

Copy pasting and adding words + making a thread is tiresome. :goodtea: sam is just lazy.

haha yes. that is my life's goal. i am proud of that fact :D

no, mimi won that, but gave it to me

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; mimi is my name for madsova

ok, i'm going to play Dragon's Dogma, so you probably won't hear from me for a few hours :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02