[LPW#50] Title..? This isn't title... THIS! IS!! MADNESS!!! mk2 Madness, Justice and Akatsuki always prevail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadSova

愛と狂気の詩人
Elite Member
Jan 5, 2012
Rules:
  1. Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
  2. Chit chat is allowed.
  3. Quoting quotes is not allowed.
  4. Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.
  5. Once 2499 posts are reached the thread is closed. The user making the post with the number 2499 can make a new LPW or pass on the honor to another member.

So... it is finally 50th lpw. If it was a floor in dungeon we would have had to fight some really powerful boss here... But even though this is the boss floor the dungeon will not end even if we beat the boss! It will continue endlessly until the end of this world! The only thing we can do is just march forward with the spam in our hearts until the moment we die!

So, I joined Akatsuki now... Our enemies have no chances now for: Madness, Justice and Akatsuki always prevail! Wahahahahahahaha! :rant:

Oh, by the way, this body's birthday is on 29th so I kinda wanted to win the lpw and make a present for myself, but it likes like it was the [MENTION=28026]Selvaria[/MENTION] who gave me this present ;p Anyway, thanks to everyone who helped me get the previous lpw before the 29th. Especially to [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION].

Okay, so here's the Nyaruko pic:
b131ae17f3c500bfe0dbdaab3e8d771f.jpg

Now let the spamming commence!

Last edited:
If you keep pinging an admin asking for something that it has been repeatingly made clear, there can only be two outcome:

1. If the said admin is in the good mood, he will slap you an infraction.
2 If the said admin is in bad mood, then according to the rules, he can frame you into staff harassment and trust me, it's not going to be pretty.

And if you keep playing against the rules of the LPW, your participation in Spam Forums as well as Forum Games might be revoked

That said, you get 24 hours to fix it. This is not up for discussion.

I don't know why, but i love it when people get serious. It looks so awesome compared to all the non-serious things in this forum :3 (Absolutely not referring to a certain VN group) >_>

Hmm i think it has to do with the amount of posts that can be on an lpw? :/

Congrats, i suppose :/ Expect the ghost loli the next time as well. I also suppose that a certain Flonne animation won't get postponed now? :3

Oh well... I tried... 2499, was it?

Hinode, it won't be postponed now.

I think he said the limit was 2499... Is it the 3000?

Looks like one of my plans just failed...

Thanks btw ;p

Lol.... Sova ambition got crush....

So, only 2499, huh....

Well, later....

Yep... I wanted to make the longest lpw :crushed:

Later, Slayn...

xD Can't make the longest so make the shortest? I like that madness, Hinode ;p

I wonder if i will win it for all eternity if i put it at 1 post :reallyconfused:

xD Hmmmm... Logically speaking, yes, but... Admins won't be so amused...

I wonder if there even is a rule about the fewest number of posts xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。