[LPW#47] Link Start! Welcome to Sword Art Online! Wait what? エクスカリバー!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingArturia

孤独な騎士王
Oct 31, 2010
Rules:

- Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
- Chit chat is allowed.
- Quoting quotes is not allowed.
- Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.
- Once 1964 posts are reached the thread is closed. The user making the post with the number 1964 can make a new LPW or pass on the honor to another member.

Its been awhile since I last won a LPW, I would usually give the honour to someone else, but its been a long while since I have been active on ASF so I thought I'll create a thread myself this time round! It happens to be my lunar calendar birthday as well, so why not! So I guess Happy Birthday to myself!

Number 47, I instinctively thought of Agent 47 as I recently been playing quite a lot of the new Hitman Absolution, its a great game, so because it is number 47, the last post will be 1964, the year that Agent 47 was born in!

Its great to see that ASF is still expanding from Oct 2010 when I joined, when thinking back it was like a blink of an eye, two years have past on ASF already! I can't believe it myself, but time do fly past you it seems, I see more and more new members and less of the older members, but they drop by to say hi sometimes which is heart-warming, I hope that they drop by more often when they're less busy, I would like to see more Admins like Checku-sama, Iggy-sama, Corocoro-sama, Pinky-sama and them lot dropping by as well, just like good old times xD Also of course the first-gen spam ham, I miss them a lot recently as they don't seems to drop by much, or mostly are just lurking nowadays (which I'm in no position to complain as I do it myself as well :P), but people like Kami-sama ([MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]), Blue (BlueMage), Cocona, Kou, Nemuru-chan and all those that I forgot to mention as well! Last but not least, I would of course still love to see the new gen spammers such as Decal, Sammy, Saint, Kactaplb, AhGwee, KosuMosu (Selvaria Bles), unown and various other members who yet to join us, the lovely ASF family and LPW.

Credit to [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] for giving me the chance to snipe!

Finally, King (me) and Seiba would wish you all have had a very great Christmas and a very great upcoming Awesome Year 2013 which is only just 3 or 4 days away (depending on where you live).

Thanks for reading this boring wall of text (if you have that is :P) and I look forward to seeing you guys around in 2013!

P.S. For those who are confused, I'm (or like to presume to be) the Official Saber-con of this forum, hence why I usually like to say "King and Seiba" as the older gen call me King because of my user name and I'm so obsessed that I think Seiba is always by my side (in my heart), hence the "King and Seiba" part :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [LPW#47]Link Start! Welcome to Sword Art Online! Wait what? エクスカリバー!

A heart warming speech from King him self....

Reactions: KingArturia

Thanks Saint ;) I see you drawn first blood in the new LPW :3

Lol. 'Tsundrella Castle'.

Lol what Decal? xD Don't quite get it but hey xD Looks like you found it here as well! :P

Well, time for me to sleep, see you guys later!~

Quite a speech Arty, kinda touching :3

G'dnight~!

Reactions: KingArturia

Gratz and happy holidays to u to!

Now I need a video of an scary anime laugh but HD

Hi and congrats [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];! I also want us first gens to gather again. I miss our evilness and madness. ^^

Madness? Who called me? Is it you Frank?

Please remember to put a space between the prefix and the thread title

Also you must edit the thread to include the rules. It must be done within 24 hours.

...Oh, a another and new spamming ground.... And great g. King-Seiba for your new LPW, and on you, too (is slowly late for the first part, but...) happy X-mas and a lucky new year...~!

Congratz King for your winning :)

And thanks for the credit tho it isn't necessary, it supposed to help Saint, but you precede him and why not? :P

And once again omedetou :thumbup:

Decal, you surprising me again with your humor...:goodtea:~>

If it's you, I'm sure you will be able to become one, Decalcomania:menft:

congrats king seiba ( I think I was the first one to call you that)

anyways awesome opening post...

Oh, yo SB^^/!!!

@Slay: I hope really that it not serious is, Slay...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha