[LPW 22] Keep your Purity!! Down with the ecchi emperor~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shir0

野良
Elite Member
Apr 2, 2012
Well, the sole reason for me to go through with this with so much ambition (desperation) is for our supreme group "Purity is Rare Resistance"~
It's goal is to overthrow the ecchi overlord (whoever that may be~) and to protect some lolis from pedobears. my job seems to be done now. :goodtea:
with that said these are the rulez:

1. Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted~
2. Chit chat (spam) is allowed (hoped-for)~
3. Quoting quotes is not allowed~
4. Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed~

Once 777 posts are reached, the thread will be closed. The user making the post with the number 777 can make a new LPW or pass on the honor to another member~

^didnt know that was copy-paste~
hope this is what the group had in mind~

so lets start~
...and join that group XD
thanks to [MENTION=15349]rarely_upset[/MENTION] btw~

Last edited:
Lol, omedetou!

The number of post vary between member. As one may want to make it longer or shorter.

well was going with 1715 at first, but i thought that was really long...depending on the people spamming, though >.<

well, theres nothing wrong with it ending so fast i guess~

you sound ecstatic about it~ :goodtea:

wow o.O

Last edited:
Protect and save those who have been contaminated by the likes of those hungry savage beasts!

We must be strategic and strong! Don't lose faith!

Divide and conquer!

sample-fcc14080c55ecb7bf2de515ac2e22742.jpg

I would like to be a part of this resistance. I do not think you need any explanation why I am willing to join.

See, LPW ends when me sleep (always).

No mod stickied it yet eh...

The resistance needs more substance... any suggestions?

assassinate coolio, giving me such work on my first free day.

Hmm but what would that do for the resistance~ he isnt labeled pervert ;p
And we only really hunt bears~

Mai god.. My notifications got spammed again. D: Right.. posting here once more. D: And grats X shin watever his name is. :V

Can't we create our own little mascot like a terrified bunny loli or something?... unless we have one.

Hmmm... any other people joining this resistance?:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.