[LPW # 180] Santa Claus Conquers The Martians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
To help celebrate the season, here's a classic movie from the 60's, Santa Claus Conquers The Martians!

Yes, it was a real movie!
:laughpanda:

Have a Merry Christmas, everyone!

The rules:

1. No multiple posts.
2. Post # 197 will win the LPW.
3. The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4. LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5. In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; If you would kindly do the sticky honors, thanks!

The first fortune-telling robot with 100% accuracy was made by a genius scientist and a genius engineer.

My annual Christmas gift to the forum is out now, in General Discussions & Debates. It's a Christmas sing along! :)

Christmas is a holiday created by fat ass ceos as a means to get richer.

My (non-existent) best friend has a one-track mind; he’s 90 years old and still has feelings for his first love.

I plan to die at 105, shot in bed by a jealous husband. :evillaugh:

This April, I’m starting the first year of middle school, my little sister is starting the first year of elementary school, my older brother is starting the first year of high school, and my mother and father are starting the first year of university.

The Lions are leading the Cardinals 17-0 at halftime.

Could it be... :alice_hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.