[LPW #174] Sleep is Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbra Mortis

Shadow of Death
Elite Member
Nov 23, 2012
Sleeping all the time is good, we should all have jobs that pay us while we sleep.

The Rules
1. No multiple posts.
2. Post 444 will win the LPW.
3. The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4. LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5. In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

Enjoy, enjoy!
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; If you would kindly do the sticky honors, thanks!

Congrats again!

Now we need a goodnight song.

I'm actually surprised that I won I wasn't even aiming for that to happen.

Hello gangsters.

I'm glad that you guys are safe and sound and still around after all that many years.

Everyone, meet Checkmate, Anime-sharing's shadow admin. Of course I'm the true admin. =\

Fighting over the leader... Can't we work it out?

Random music video.

The Beatles wrote this as a filler song, a "throwaway" but in many fans' opinions (mine included) this is one of their greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks
Otakutaku wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would you please reupload this? Thank you for all of your effort, kind Ryzen111-sama.