[LPW #160] Pizza Party At Leggy's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
WOOOOOOO!!!!! A new LPW!!!

Let's have a pizza party at my place to celebrate! Of course, I'll be serving traditional Japanese pizza.

As you may know, the pizza was invented in Japan. Original Japanese pizza was raw fish and seaweed on a bed of rice. When the dish was imported to the West by Italian explorers, they mistranslated the recipe. Instead of raw fish and seaweed on rice, they accidentally wrote cheese and tomato sauce on pie crust.

Unfortunately, the mistake was not discovered till many years later. By then, the recipe for "Italian" pizza had caught on in Europe and The Americas, so that is what folks think of as real pizza.

Since this is an anime forum, I will be serving original Japanese pizza; raw fish and seaweed on rice.
:samuraihero:

Ohhh, alright, I'll also have that new "Italian" pizza, for those with Western palates. :sigh:

Of course, we'll also have dancing and singing, courtesy of Lionel Richie!

Have fun everybody!!!

Now for the rules:

1. No multiple posts.
2. Post 1234 will win the LPW.
3. The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4. LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5. In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; The sticky honors are yours. Stick around for some fine Japanese pizza, if you wish! :)

Reactions: Vice
16666164.png

Evening people... Oh, we're already on new spam-field (finally), where then... G'gratulation [MENTION=35259]Champ[/MENTION];, you did this as well mastered like always...:goodtea:

Reactions: Leggy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。