|♚|KK|♚|

glittery___500___300___valentine_s_day___by_masakazu_kakeru-d8l9lkg.png

~I'm glad to be able to open the LPW on February1st and the month of love~
~Share all the love~
~Bishies guarantee~

~The Rules~

1 ❥ No multiple posts.
2 ❥ Post 2114 will be the winner~
3 ❥ The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4 ❥ LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5 ❥ In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then winner will be picked at random, numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

~And lastly a touch of excalibur from [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];for making this thread sticky please~

Last edited:
I know that's you on the phone telling him I know what your wearing xD
that's why he looks shocked xD

Woo! New LPW! Congrats [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; you are Mulder, AND Superman? :korokke_surprise:

I know that's you on the phone telling him I know what your wearing xD
that's why he looks shocked xD

Hahahaha better than those who says "what're you wearing right now?" xD
Don't attack me suddenly with bishies please,but are you really going to change your set?:reallyconfused:

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; I am mulderman xD a mix of both xD it happened one night
when a radioactive superman bit me xD or mulder idk xD

@kyoko chan - I will most likely make a bishie superman set so I'm allowed to be here xD
aha!! weakness detected xD

Congrats senpai for winning previous lpw! and 2114 huh? knowing my luck I miss it by a mile too xD

/me casually plans to toss the next lpw to creng so he doesnt win but he still gets it
gZD0N3.png

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; can you tell me what's the amazing thing I told?I dont know >.<

Ahahah adding the aries was good ideaxD,but im a libra and shall never give up:runhappy:

And wait,how do you know that my child will be a girl?:reallyconfused: tho the most important thing is,wow im so proud!That's my child,right there!!!xD
0maY7B.png

The new lpw is open now:fulfilled:

nee-chan I also have no idea which one he means :reallyconfused:

:nekopara_hi:

@kyoko chan - i have to look in my couple folder I have some yaoi couples in there xD

@dawotaku - the having a kid part shocked you a lot xD
you turned to stone xD

:hi: samy and creng~
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; I want to look at your superman bishie version too :runhappy:

:megane_stare: fine though XD

/me offers [MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; some tea

:puniko_unsure: *stares back* That's good. I'm fine too. :3
/me accepts the tea and offers scones & biscuits to [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION];

@dawnotaku - xD don't support kyoko chans behavior xD
you are influencing her xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。