[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Well, the theme for this LPW came down to either Fallout 4 (releases in 2 days) or Oreimo which I just recently watched and loved it. Yes, I was rooting for a Kirino x Kyousuke ending even though they are siblings. Decided on Fallout 4 since I have been waiting on this game forever. Gonna no life it. Have a feeling I will be sick on Tuesday, and unable to go to work.

The rules:

1 - No multiple posts.
2 - Posts #2500 will be the winner!!
3 - The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4 - LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5 - In the event that Rule number 4 happen, then winner will be picked at random, numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; can you sticky this please?

Reactions: MikuMere and Leggy
Well done and nice theme for the new LPW, TKos...!!!:runhappy:

Well..here it goes again xD

And congratz winning lpw ~

/me dropkicks [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; into the new LPW

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; finally made a new LPW now that the Pack game is over. Wanted to see those cheeseheads cry :lol:

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Congrats again on winning the last LPW!!! :megane_coffee:

Now to go watch One Punch Man.

meh :dead: i have to finish some render and upload them what a pain...

/me prefers to sleep now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092