[LPW #130] Getting hype for Persona 4 Dancing All Night!! 2 more weeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Like the title says, only 2 more weeks (September 29) for Persona 4 Dancing All Night!! Already have it pre-ordered from Best Buy, can't wait!!

The rules:

1 - No multiple posts.
2 - Post 2050 wins!
3 - The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4 - LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5 - In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then winner will be picked at random, numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Can you sticky the thread please? Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorishimo
i don't like those side games persona is making. just milking their title. i am however, really looking forward to persona 5. i really want to know the release date at least

Everyone company milk's their successful games, creates funding for future games such as Persona 5.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Congrats again for winning the last LPW!!! :korokke_doki:

Anyone that has Netflix needs to watch Narcos, awesome show.

Everyone company milk's their successful games, creates funding for future games such as Persona 5.

atlus doesn't need extra funding..........................well i guess if people still enjoy it, then it's alright

Oh golly gosh a new LPW. Congrats Telly :)

Narcos? Eh, there are so many shows that I "need to watch" that I am avoiding American TV. Whenever I want to watch things, there is already so much anime that I'm wary about trying to add any more to my to-watch list. :P

Actually went to the theaters to watch the new Mission Impossible with some friends yesterday. It was pretty fun. Wish the characters weren't all morons though.

atlus doesn't need extra funding..........................well i guess if people still enjoy it, then it's alright

well, you do know the point of a company is to make money.

And Persona Q was a awesome game, this looks like it will be good too.

Also, Sega (which owns Atlus) can always use more money, they are a mere shadow of what they once were.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; that trailer looked okay, but not like something I'd actively pursue. Few things do, though. :P

they're not huge, just a little above average. but as far as i know, she does not. she better not!! :runaway:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

w0lf1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello,could you re-upload mexashare link for RJ01034934 please?
Thank you.
freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.