[LPW #13] Anime Sharing~ You know it made sense~( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

iankay

Good Boy!
Elite Member
Mar 6, 2011
Rules:
•Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
•Chit chat is allowed.
•Quoting quotes is not allowed.
•Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.
•Once 1989 posts are reached the thread is closed. The user making the post with the number 1989 can make a new LPW or pass on the honor to another member.

Introducing the GoodBoy~ ʘ‿ʘ No really i am a Goodboy, its just that i am a Man before i am good so these thing will contradict from time to time.

Sakurai Tomoki is my hero ~ for the values he represents about being a man.(just don't understand how he can stay with 3 doable Bishies and still not get it on >.> )

I am a of many talents, i even did sports at some point~ but i noticed my time with my 2D waifus was being reduced so sports were dropped.

Anime Sharing Founders and staff: You guys are great!! and the community ~ i love you all. I've never stayed at any community for this long! and i plan on staying...

Lastly Keep your Imouto as far away as possible or i might be tempted to ( ´∀`)σ)∀`)

ENJOY!!
8dfcf55543988afe1180281dc802dec3.jpg
__
│〓.│
━━━━━
ミ ´_>`)

@iankay "Sakurai Tomoki is my hero ~ for the values he represents about being a man.(just don't understand how he can stay with 3 doable Bishies and still not get it on >.> )"

Sakurai is planning for a harem end so he will not jump on those 3 bishies until the time is right ^^

anyway *appeared after missing* hello minna :)

doable?

How about the undoable? That's more challenging isn't it?

Including the guys who are not made to be doable, you mean?

This is trialling into something entirely incomprehensible.
1st: Zero~ what is the point of Harem end if you never taste the juice?
2nd: Checku~ sometimes the old adage a bird in hand is worth two in the bush should be considered for such situations.

Yaoi is a no go~ simple!!

I dont quite get it iankay, can you use simpler english? with picture to demonstrate it, if possible... juice preferred

I WA NINJA!

Last edited:
No checku~ no juice illustrations~
-Simply value what is at hand more than that which you don't possess.
=Do the doable rather than chasing the undoable~

/me give kou a rori
GOOD job lad!!!

anyway @iankay its better to wait at a perfect moment and have 5-6some? i think thats what tomoki is thinking :)

its better to wait at a perfect moment and have 5-6some? i think thats what tomoki is thinking :)

You know such orgies only happen in:
(a) Adult movies with a lot of money spent.
(b) Checkus~ delusions
(c) My summer vacations

/me is now finally not confused whether iankay is a she/he. :]] congrats for winning the lpw! :] and welcome to the ASF family! ;] True, one of the most lovable community i've been in... Except when they get TOO JUICY. :\\ But atleast they do warn me for unsafe links. LOL. :3

Goumenasaii, iankay. :\\ I got confused with everyone's gender after cocona reveals he's a she. :]] But afterwards I realized.. "ian" is the clue. ;]

thank you nemuru... kinda had to have some ava/pp changes... visit my profile and you'll see a "mature" version. :]] I just tried to match 'em not sure if they are one character. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。