[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Angel

Emissary Of Death
Feb 26, 2013
Welcome to the #129 LPW! ~ The Loli Goddess!

129_Loli_Goddess_LPW.jpg

The rules:

1 - No multiple posts.
2 - The 2081th post wins!
3 - The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4 - LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5 - In the event that Rule number 4 happen, then winner will be picked at random, numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; If you would do honors and make it sticky please! Thanks!

Oh nice title. <3
Congratulations on the win.

I remember I won an LPW on an old site I was on, 5 times in a row lol

This is not to mistake a D'angel LPW - Awesome...:goodtea:

~~~
"The Loli Goddess"
the image is not a loli
I am now confused
~~~

Oh and hi @ nanashi

Reactions: T-ELOS
Well, he is gifted by the old gods, think on that...:goodtea:
~~~
"The Loli Goddess"
Image is not a loli
I am now confused
~~~
Indeed; Hestia has probably the body of an young teen, but the age of 1000 and more - due that she as well a supernatural creature is.

I should post a pic of me up one time.
Everyone who has seen me, say I look nothing how they thought of lol

I tend not to create mental images for people, because I usually have far too little information to go off of. :P

I think I have actually no information to go off of for yourself, other than perhaps a rather wide possible age range. Yet I can talk to you all the same. Thank you internet.

Damn it, Hestia isn't really a loli: She clashes with an important rule - She's probably far far far far far over about 12 year old, and lolis belonging below of that......:goodtea:

Time to eat breakfast before I forget. Toodles for now.

@Rain thanks for reminding me that I need to update my resume today~

Breakfast? You do mean sure slowly lunch, Final...:goodtea:

Naw, breakfast. Wholesome cheerios. I'll probably eat a small lunch around 2pm (it is almost 11am right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.