Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
HP.gif

~Hey guys, let's us the senses turn out, and let's us dance until tonight!!!~

Well, welcome to LPW 113 (Remembers almost on an police phone number XD) my highly valued friends & guests, I hope that you all for the next 2345 posts a lot fun have will, and the time then with the usually randomness until now enjoy will as well... Well, I'll then the LPW... - Ah sorry, did almost forgot the holy rules to tell, because without them goes nothing...:goodtea:

- Insignificant spam is not accepted.
- Chit chatting is allowed.
- Quoting quotes is not allowed.
- Double posting is not allowed.

The person who the 2345th post got has: Will then honored the next LPW to make, or she/he pass the honor to whom other, where then the lucky girl or boy the right has to create one.

Edit: Hello [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];^^! Would you please your power use this LPW as well to stick.

Edit: ...Maaan, was heavy this time an theme to find for this... But anyway, have all now fun...:dead:

Wow... The sticking gone fast, thanks King...:goodtea:

Hmm... Thanks for you both...:goodtea:

Edit: Hmm... A bit time is already gone, that King this sticked has - but the old is still up, weird...>_>

Ahh, I see King... Well, thanks for your bother...:goodtea:

Edit: Am' now for today away, where then tomorrow again... Bye and g'night all^^!

Congrats on the win [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; ^^

/me tackles LPW and runs off again

:runaway:

Reactions: nanashi1
Good night Shi!

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] ~ Work is okay...three conference calls in one day is too much; otherwise I'm doing okay. Sounds like you're having fun with the slow network...

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ~ Ugh! Tackled LPW and ran again. I'll get you next time. Have a good night.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ~ you mentioned I must be a good talker. Not really, unless the discussion pertains to me I mostly listen. Rest well, and talk to you soon.

Hi and bye Sky!

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] i might be tired, but that does not stop me from staying awake. =D you can always talk to me. and then i will be the listener. >.<

Reactions: Jezebel
felt a bit grabby.

/me puts shin back on the shelf and runs away again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。