• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Angel

Emissary Of Death
Feb 26, 2013
ad_vote1.png

Because of the circuimstances we decided to make a new voting thread for the SOTM #34 Octomber/November 2015.

So Now voting is open.

Good Luck to all Participants.

Reactions: nanashi1
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; And since it's almost Feb. then this thread will be closed until march~?

Edit: Hahah just saw the deadline xD

Well.. my image link is broken. And since the thread is closed, I can't edit my entry with a new host =/
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Would it be possible to re-open the thread so that entrants can edit their post?

Reactions: Hexagon
Well.. my image link is broken. And since the thread is closed, I can't edit my entry with a new host =/

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Would it be possible to re-open the thread so that entrants can edit their post?

Use this dear~ > Proxy Copy the broken image link,then paste it using the proxy.It will give you to access the image,and you can download it ~:fulfilled:

Well now let's have some talk of what are we gonna do about the new SOTM #37 ....

Well, the next month is Feb. - The month of the lovers: Valentines Day... - Well, this would be the first thought/suggestion of me...

Hm i would love to compete on that but i would love also to hosted damn...

Then you can the honor take and also join in the next lap - Because Ignis himself has told: That there doesn't give a rule, where the hoster close out would of the contest...

Then you can the honor take and also join in the next lap - Because Ignis himself has told: That there doesn't give a rule, where the hoster close out would of the contest...

nah i might withdrawn for the #37 and i would like to host it...

I can't host it and also to participate on it...

Anyway i would like more to be the one hosting over than participating.

So... i am going out to relax for 1-2 hours maybe a fast nap? Anyway i will see you people later...

:bye:

Unfortunately I've no elevated privilege outside of Social Section, however my fellow Global Mod [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION] always tell me that people don't poke him enough, so I will forward you to him instead :3 Feel free to poke him since he always says you guys are being too cold to him even though he's eager to help you guys out! :3

(*゚ω゚`*) あれ?・・・・・・

Thread was re opened, [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION] ; Please fix your posts, because IMGUR blocked A-S, and from now on pictures uploaded on imgur cannot be viewed on site.

Last edited:
(*゚ω゚`*) あれ?・・・・・・

Thread was re opened, [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION] ; Please fix your posts, because IMGUR blocked A-S, and from now on pictures uploaded on imgur cannot be viewed on site.

Thank you Velka <3

[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION] ; also your signature...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I realy want to host the SOTM #37 ... I want to make a valetine's themes SOTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.