[Entries] SOTM#29 - January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkylicious

♥ Banhammer Kiss Chief :3
Dec 24, 2010

We are now officially opening the forum's "Signature of the Month Contest Round #29".

Special Rules for SOTM:
* Images in signature for this round must be within 500px in width and 300px in height.
* You are not allowed to put specific usernames on the signature.
* Images should be either in .png, .jpeg or .gif format.
* Have fun creating the signature. ;)

These texts are required on your SOTM entry:
* SOTM
* anime-sharing.com

NOTE: * You may include your own tag line to promote SOTM. *

General Rules for SOTM:
Signature of the Month, also known as SOTM, is a GFX competition held monthly.
* No nudity allowed. Your signature can be ecchi, but not too explicit.
* No profanity allowed.
* No offensive materials (racial slurs, etc...) allowed.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE YOUR OWN DESIGN. You may add captions as you please.

SOTM Theme:
✧ Starry, starry night. ✧

You may ask questions in the discussion board. Feel free to insert your creativity. ;]
Each participant is allowed to submit maximum of ONE signature entry. I will be indicating your official entry number later on. You are only allowed to have ONE POST in this thread. You may edit your post as needed. Submissions could be changed till the deadline. :] Entry number is first come first serve basis. ;] SO SUBMIT ASAP.^^

Also, we are not responsible for the entries which don't show up during the poll time, each participant should be responsible for his/her entry, so check your entry post once in a while. Voters may choose to wait for it to be viewable again or just pick from the entries which are showing up properly. ;)

DEADLINE: Thread will be closed when there are 10 entries validated.
(Or until further notice.~ Might be as quick or as slow as you expect. )

Winner shall receive an award from the forum's competition award system. :]
(So yeah, you also have to get the bragging rights. :bepraised: )

This thread is for ENTRIES ONLY.
[Please turn off your signature when submitting your entry for better appreciation of your gfxwork.^^]

For talks, questions, discussions, etc - please go HERE.

CHECK THE HALL OF FAME FOR UPDATES. ^^.
GOODLUCK.

NOTE: Please, don't enter your entry number by yourself. Mods will be the one to officially indicate it. THANK YOU. :) Confirmed entries will be mentioned here.^^

Let's this for as/than a New Year gift put...!!!:runhappy:

NewYsotm.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
Will Be Back To Post Mine Soon
^_^
>>>
IDK IF it's allowed >> to hold on the post for a while ..
and then edit it XD

WINNAR.png

sotmsectionheader5.png

Congratulations to nanashi1!
For winning SOTM #29 with a theme of Starry, Starry Night.

sotm29nanashi1.gif

This one wasn't the brightest spot in the history of our forum's SOTM, but it doesn't make me less proud to announce nanashi1 as the winner of SOTM #29. In a SOTM phase where Pinky had expected 10 entries, there was only one that made it. Another member, Seo Sama, expressed an interest in joining, but didn't come back with an entry. Hence, nanashi came out as a winner by absence of other entrants. Where others faltered, he persevered!

Judging by the theme and timing, I'm guessing Pinky was thinking of something along the lines of Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht when she wrote "Starry, Starry Night". The romantic kind, mystical and enchanting to those revelling in its solace. That nanashi interpteted it to mean a combination of flashy bolts flickering in a discotheque-like atmosphere and a depiction of a roaring sound system is... interesting.

I guess people now blast loud techno music and dance under flickering lights instead of marvelling at the ephemerally visible celestial bodies. Hmm, youngsters nowadays. When I was your age...

Again, congratulations to nanashi1!

Last edited:
Reactions: nanashi1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?