[Discussions] SOTM #6 - September and #7 - October/November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkylicious

♥ Banhammer Kiss Chief :3
Dec 24, 2010

We are now officially opening the forum's "(SOTM#6)September 2011 and (SOTM#7)October/November 2011 Discussion Thread".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

News Update in SOTM HALL OF FAME.

Discussion Thread:
You may post your questions, inquiries and suggestions here.
You may also critique and comment with the artworks here.
(You may submit your artworks in the open thread SOTM entry section.^^)

Winner shall receive a trophy from the forum's award system. :]
(So yeah, you also have to get the bragging rights. :th_057_:)

:th_100_:GOODLUCK TO THE CONTESTANTS.:th_100_:

Last edited:

SOTM#7 NOW OPEN!
Theme for Discussion: Lights, camera, ACTION! :)

Last edited:
I have return, this time i try to play along with the theme "trap" :))
P\S: A note for all of you "Everything is not what it seem" =))

@pezjunkie.. where? xD hahaha. Thanks for pointing that out. :] @illusion: goodluck! ^^

We have many varying entries this month. Im happy. And thankful to everyone who joined!^^ Next month, we'll start to have themes again! If you have suggestions, feel free to post! :]

THIS SHALL SERVE AS CUT-OFF FOR SOTM#6.

SOTM#7 Theme for Discussion: Lights, camera, ACTION! :)

Congrats to the winners. and i guess i'm going to hibernate again. probably not going to join again for a while =\

Question, while out of good sportsmanship i plan not to vote on my own sigs no matter the answer(even tho i feel the hatsune miku one is adorable!) ... If you vote for your own sig will it still be counted?

@Shurikens: might as well enter one entry before hibernating. ;)
@Him-dox: We don't forbid to let the user vote for oneself. You can. It's up to you. :)

Im quite new to these forums, so if i were to enter who or where would i post or message the signature i would like to enter :)

@Eternal: You can post your sign in here (sign for SOTM#7, don't mistake and make it for SOTM#6)
Btw, I can't understand the theme of this month, can Pinky explain it to me ???

The theme is definitely something in the direction of movies and theatres but I'm not really sure how to use this theme.

@Eternalf: yup, illusion is correct. You may post your entry at SOTM#7. Put the BBC code of your image in the area where you type msg and be sure to uncheck the "show your signature" which is below the textbox. :)

@Illusion and xyzapy: the theme for this round is anything about "action" whether it be katanas, gun weaponry or sports.. anything which you can feel some sort of movement in it. :)

Last edited:
A confirmation ? is there a limit to how many sigs you can enter into sotm haha ive already entered 2 :]

i don't see many votes :( for the nice works everyone did
i was just wondering if ya'll(admin) have ever tried mass pm message/announcement or something to encourage voting?

@Eternal, what confirmation? The entry number?
@pezjunkie, I gotta agree, I asked the admin before about posting a sticky announcement like asl and asf but they didn;t agree before, but since SOTM got many entries than the previous rounds, i'll ask again. :)

i was just wondering if ya'll(admin) have ever tried mass pm message/announcement or something to encourage voting?

We are aware of the situation and we do plan a showcase in place for the SOTM.

I gotta agree, I asked the admin before about posting a sticky announcement like asl and asf but they didn't agree before

Doable, let one of the admin knows.

Naah i dont mean that confirmation i mean, if i was right.. i think the limit to entries is 3 i was wanting confirmation if that is actually the limit or i got it mixed up, haha sorry

@Illusion and xyzapy: the theme for this round is anything about "action" whether it be katanas, gun weaponry or sports.. anything which you can feel some sort of movement in it.

So something with action... I don't think I'm really good with this theme but I guess I'll give it a try.

Naah i dont mean that confirmation i mean, if i was right.. i think the limit to entries is 3 i was wanting confirmation if that is actually the limit or i got it mixed up, haha sorry

Yes, there is a maximum of three entries.

Reactions: Eternalflamz
I don't think i'll be able to finish even 1 sign for this month :(
Maybe i need a new motivation for sign (sigh~~~)
I wish you all good luck ne~ :D

Edit: maybe F/Z will give me a boost

Last edited:
Nope, ofcourse not Eternal. ;] We would wait until enough entries are submitted. ^^

@Eternal: You may change your entry until it is officially closed. ;]

@everyone: can't help but mention.. lol, lots of spambots spamming around. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。