Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: SOTM#54 - July 2017

Thanks
    Thanked 1,929 Times in 980 Posts
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #2 ParticipantSOTM #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantSOTM #40 WinnerSOTM #51 Winner

Re: SOTM#54 - July 2017

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi1 View Post
    Yeah, I had also the same reaction as I the article about it read have, WTF! So will Photobucket of course many users lose, where then they shouldn't be surprised, if the site soon shutdown will be... But good that I some alternative options opposite to Photobucket.

And thanks. I wanted so the ying-yang effect of Laevateinn (aka Amane) give: The left is her innoucent and the right is her dark persona version, and because Amane in the future acts, I wanted in sci-fi form give.
    Good riddance, if you ask me. From downscaling your uploaded images if you don't have premium, making your images 'expire', making their interfaces increasingly more difficult to navigate, making it so opening an image link directs you to the album view (which has advertisements) instead of just the image directly, and now this... There are 1001 reasons not to use Photobucket, really.

Well, I don't know what kind of impression you tried to make with regard to the anime since I've never seen it, but I'd say it captures the sci-fi feel pretty nicely

Rules | XDCC tutorial | Site Support (not for download problems) | Signature Contest | IRC
    I do not take reupload requests. For ASL releases with dead links/torrents, please try XDCC.
      Spoiler: Stats 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

One of countless souls... nanashi1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,221 Times in 3,086 Posts
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupThree FriendsOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    SOTM #29 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #56 WinnerSOTM #59 WinnerSOTM #60 Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
    Good riddance, if you ask me. From downscaling your uploaded images if you don't have premium, making your images 'expire', making their interfaces increasingly more difficult to navigate, making it so opening an image link directs you to the album view (which has advertisements) instead of just the image directly, and now this... There are 1001 reasons not to use Photobucket, really.

Well, I don't know what kind of impression you tried to make with regard to the anime since I've never seen it, but I'd say it captures the sci-fi feel pretty nicely
    You got the words properly...xD Well, now I can (a) another image-host (after Imgur) in the death book write...xD

Hmm... And, she is not really from a anime, she basing from a action-RPG-mobile game (from Da-kuro illustrated) called Phantom of the Kill (what I even playing): She is first generation Killer Princess - and even the first successful Killer Princess. The game sets in year 2200, where the humanity are nearly doomed...

Spoiler: A little impression about... 

...The game got a anime-adaptation, though sadly an 20 min. short movie adaption...
    Ignore This Signature
      Spoiler: ASF's contest  
    [/CENTER]
    Notice: The following banners/notices are to their contests/threads linked, if you wanna to there join then click it!!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

rip photobucket, you're going down with the times just like yahoo!/nokia/motorola.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,929 Times in 980 Posts
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #2 ParticipantSOTM #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantSOTM #40 WinnerSOTM #51 Winner

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi1 View Post
    You got the words properly...xD Well, now I can (a) another image-host (after Imgur) in the death book write...xD

Hmm... And, she is not really from a anime, she basing from a action-RPG-mobile game (from Da-kuro illustrated) called Phantom of the Kill (what I even playing): She is first generation Killer Princess - and even the first successful Killer Princess. The game sets in year 2200, where the humanity are nearly doomed...

Spoiler: A little impression about... 

...The game got a anime-adaptation, though sadly an 20 min. short movie adaption...
    Yeah, personally, I haven't liked Imgur for a long time. Even without them banning us, I went from recommending them to others to telling others to avoid them now. When you just want to upload an image and that's it, an interface that's filled with meme images you really couldn't care less care about is quite cumbersome...

I see, I mistook what you previously said to refer to an anime. I guess that's expected; if every mobile game got a full-fledged anime adaptation, there wouldn't be original shows before the end of the century...

Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    rip photobucket, you're going down with the times just like yahoo!/nokia/motorola.
    Holy shit, you're alive.
    * Ignis slaps soranokira.

Rules | XDCC tutorial | Site Support (not for download problems) | Signature Contest | IRC
    I do not take reupload requests. For ASL releases with dead links/torrents, please try XDCC.
      Spoiler: Stats 

One of countless souls... nanashi1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,221 Times in 3,086 Posts
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupThree FriendsOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    SOTM #29 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #56 WinnerSOTM #59 WinnerSOTM #60 Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
    Yeah, personally, I haven't liked Imgur for a long time. Even without them banning us, I went from recommending them to others to telling others to avoid them now. When you just want to upload an image and that's it, an interface that's filled with meme images you really couldn't care less care about is quite cumbersome...

I see, I mistook what you previously said to refer to an anime. I guess that's expected; if every mobile game got a full-fledged anime adaptation, there wouldn't be original shows before the end of the century...

Well, this is somehow a sickness at image-hosters: dunno why they this doing, really. The distrust the users against them will getting bigger so...

Hmm... Yeah, but at least a hour duration...

Edit: * nanashi1 stops with not related topics here.

Edit 2: You did an peacefully and nice entry made.
    Ignis likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
      Spoiler: ASF's contest  
    [/CENTER]
    Notice: The following banners/notices are to their contests/threads linked, if you wanna to there join then click it!!

Thanks
    Thanked 102,969 Times in 26,453 Posts
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost PopularSOTM #30 WinnerSOTM #31 WinnerSOTM #32 WinnerSOTM #33 WinnerSOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #23 WinnerSOTM #52 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #58 WinnerSOTM #61 WinnerSOTM #62 Winner

@Ignis; a very nice and cute pie there ~ Nice entry

anyway i am off i will see you at 1st August making the next sotm and then i might be back around 25 of August...?

See ya around people

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 102,969 Times in 26,453 Posts
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost PopularSOTM #30 WinnerSOTM #31 WinnerSOTM #32 WinnerSOTM #33 WinnerSOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #23 WinnerSOTM #52 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #58 WinnerSOTM #61 WinnerSOTM #62 Winner

The poll for the SOTM #54 Has now opened.

@nanashi1;
    @Dark Angel;
    @Ignis;

So this thread is officially closed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information