Pure%20%26%20Innocence%20Line%20%28Blue%29.png

Discussion%20Headline%20-%2053.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20for%20SOTM%20-%2053.png

Have%20Fun%20-%2053.png

Kantai%20Collection%20-%20Hibiki%20Attack%20Render.png

[MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION] Sailor Mercury! Ah I love that cheek! The embodiment of water element!

Reactions: Evdokia
[MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION] Sailor Mercury! Ah I love that cheek! The embodiment of water element!

the odd with this sig is that i made it a month ago for possible future usage for my self but i never though that i could become so handy! Anyway for the people that might need the render as a stand alone element i will upload it here.

Sailor%20Moon%20-%20Sailor%20Mercury%20Render%205.png

[MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; the entry that you have submitted was more length size than the SOTM's rules Maximum image size in pixels are 500x300px. yours are 628x285px it violates the length size. Please do change the length size or it will be disqualified.

Thank you.

[MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; the entry that you have submitted was more length size than the SOTM's rules Maximum image size in pixels are 500x300px. yours are 628x285px it violates the length size. Please do change the length size or it will be disqualified.

Thank you.

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the size limit. The original was way larger and I resized it once and I thought it was ok. My bad for not paying attention to the rules. I did the edit, hope it is better now ^^ Thank you for warning me regarding it :boys_thanks:

No problem, I am all for sticking to the rules. I actually checked your post for the size limit but I was kinda tired and totally missed it when I started to do the signature xD even if it stood out *sweat sweat*
:boys2_sweat:
Hehe, for further reference, I shall pay more attention next time
:lapi_hide:

FYI, the 500x300 limit is the same as the general limit we have for signature usage on the site. That hopefully makes it easier to remember.

On that point, for future SOTM threads, perhaps Dark Angel could somehow emphasise the important parts that may be easy to overlook, like the rules and the theme, perhaps by such methods as using different font colours and the like?

Reactions: Chitanda Eru
This wasn't a case of someone not reading (or not wanting to read) the rules; this was someone reading them—after specifically looking for them—and missing the detail for the size limit because they were tired.

I wasn't saying there's something inherently wrong with the way you format your SOTM threads, of course. If you're content with how they are, that's fine. About font sizes, though: sure, your text huge, but while huge fonts make the entire text stand out, they don't give special attention to detail like they would if they were used with smaller fonts.

For example, if I type like
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam nec interdum elit. Sed sit amet iaculis nisl, vitae consectetur sapien. Fusce sapien nunc, fermentum vel sem sit amet, laoreet vestibulum lectus. Duis gravida faucibus enim vel congue. Cras a egestas mauris. Nullam luctus scelerisque sapien, et tincidunt massa consectetur nec. Suspendisse rutrum tortor vitae orci porta efficitur vel eget sem. Nam ut ex eu risus commodo tempus. Vestibulum sit amet fermentum nisl, vel varius quam. Fusce tincidunt rhoncus magna, ut rutrum neque porttitor nec. Phasellus non est quis mi pretium pellentesque. In dictum, est a egestas auctor, odio mi commodo elit, ac fermentum ex lorem aliquet lectus.
then nothing stands out.

If I type like
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam nec interdum elit. Sed sit amet iaculis nisl, vitae consectetur sapien. Fusce sapien nunc, fermentum vel sem sit amet, laoreet vestibulum lectus. Duis gravida faucibus enim vel congue. Cras a egestas mauris. Nullam luctus scelerisque sapien, et tincidunt massa consectetur nec. Suspendisse rutrum tortor vitae orci porta efficitur vel eget sem. Nam ut ex eu risus commodo tempus. Vestibulum sit amet fermentum nisl, vel varius quam. Fusce tincidunt rhoncus magna, ut rutrum neque porttitor nec. Phasellus non est quis mi pretium pellentesque. In dictum, est a egestas auctor, odio mi commodo elit, ac fermentum ex lorem aliquet lectus.
then some parts stand out.

But if I type like
then the entire text becomes more visible, but nothing among the text itself stands out. ;)

Yeah, that's completely understandable. Considering you already make daily contributions with your renders and chibis, I'd say you're more than welcome to laze around. :P As usual, if you need any help with the SOTM or, well, anything really, let me know.

Reactions: Konstantinos
I think it is not about the font, but the color. It think that making the important parts of the rules in an eyesore color like bright red or so would help. If all the rules are in the same color, you can easily lose sight of what you are looking for. If theme, deadline, size would be in a different color then it would be more noticeable

maybe, i will see how things will go At August's SOTM.

in my opinion just give a red or any other color only at the Rules at dimensions pixel numbers example and the file types. And just increase those selected fonts a little... But i believe it's OK even and in Pinkylicious didn't made any changes as far as i can remember. There are and his/her SOTMs here and the rules might be the same but even not him/hers are also highlighted some parts.

And sometimes i believe even if you do that changes it's in the user's hand to read them before apply.

Reactions: Konstantinos
The poll for the SOTM #53 Has now opened.
[MENTION=86576]Shakoran[/MENTION];
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];
[MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION];
[MENTION=126597]nihonbashi[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

So this thread is officially closed.

Sorry%20We%20Are%20Closed.jpg

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks