Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20for%20SOTM%20-%2051.png

Pure%20%26%20Innocence%20Line%20%28Brown%20Red%29.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20Rules%20Part%201.png

Have%20Fun%20-%2051.png

Free%20Theme%20Render.png

I don't even know what is actually the theme of April Fool xD

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; I am half finshed my entry!
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; Your entry is very beutiful! i am starting to feel discomfort from my own side.
[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; You are back unbelivable! Also i would like you to join i want to compete against you :evillaugh:

meh i might also thinking to enter my self i made the entry (that i might enter with that) based from the 51's Banner

SOTM%2051%20Signature.png

Some 3D effect & change tha focus making more blur background versus the character to be more focused and more sharpened.

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; Your entry is very beutiful! i am starting to feel discomfort from my own side.
Thanks, but don't exaggerate. :P
I personally would like to see you and Konstantinos both join.

meh i might also thinking to enter my self i made the entry (that i might enter with that) based from the 51's Banner

SOTM%2051%20Signature.png

Some 3D effect & change tha focus making more blur background versus the character to be more focused and more sharpened.
That looks nice, though maybe don't extend the blur effect to the character and the text? It makes the focus a bit weak, IMHO. Perhaps make it a bit photography-like by creating a DOF (depth of field) effect with just the background and other effects blurred?

Thanks, but don't exaggerate. :P
I personally would like to see you and Konstantinos both join.

That looks nice, though maybe don't extend the blur effect to the character and the text? It makes the focus a bit weak, IMHO. Perhaps make it a bit photography-like by creating a DOF (depth of field) effect with just the background and other effects blurred?

i have something simmilar in mind but to tell you the truth i am just "playing" with bluring and dept of field. I might use also the one i am running now and change some things around...
Maybe i will not enter at all.

hm if won't become again lazy i might re arange one of my curent sigs with adding / remmovings effects...

I need to come with new ideas for the next SOTM #52.
Yeah, if you keep all your past PSDs and drafts (which I do), you can recycle effects when you feel lazy.

I'm not sure what's there in May. For me, there's my mother's birthday, and... I think that's about it, really. Not that you have to do anything related to the season or whatever, though. You can just pick a theme at random or whatever you like.

Yeah, if you keep all your past PSDs and drafts (which I do), you can recycle effects when you feel lazy.

I'm not sure what's there in May. For me, there's my mother's birthday, and... I think that's about it, really. Not that you have to do anything related to the season or whatever, though. You can just pick a theme at random or whatever you like.

yeap from day 1 i started ever making signatures i have my PSD files and some times i re-run those first creations of mine and i was wandering with what mind i made those back then :XD:

yeap from day 1 i started ever making signatures i have my PSD files and some times i re-run those first creations of mine and i was wandering with what mind i made those back then :XD:
That's how I roll too, yes. Unless you have pressing problems with free space on your drives, I don't see the need to delete my old stuff. As with you, I also find them useful if I visit them at a later time and judge how much I've improved (or declined, for that matter).

Of course, that includes the being lazy part, though for what it's worth, I'm much less lazy nowadays than in the past when it comes to making signatures. :P

Edit: missed it before, but that's a nice, romantic entry! Yay for embedding random poems in backgrounds ;)

That's how I roll too, yes. Unless you have pressing problems with free space on your drives, I don't see the need to delete my old stuff. As with you, I also find them useful if I visit them at a later time and judge how much I've improved (or declined, for that matter).

Of course, that includes the being lazy part, though for what it's worth, I'm much less lazy nowadays than in the past when it comes to making signatures. :P

Edit: missed it before, but that's a nice, romantic entry! Yay for embedding random poems in backgrounds ;)

Well i wanted to make a romantic one :) 21th o April is my son BDay! And i felt somewhat to add a romantic tone at this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.