Pure%20%26%20Innocence%20Line%20%28Purple%29.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20for%20SOTM%20-%2046.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20Rules%20Part%201.png

Have%20Fun%20-%2046.png

IdolM%40ster%20Cinderella%20Story%20-%20Jougasaki%20Mika%20Render%201.png

Nice, well done D'angel!

Hmm... I do think, that I'll with my entry sometime in weekend done. Some concepts flying already in my head...xD

Been a while since I've presented my entry this early. I posted before 7shi! :3

Been a while since I've presented my entry this early. I posted before 7shi! :3

Hee... What should this mean...xD?

Anyway, mission complete - where then to next level called XMAS...:goodtea:

i liked your signature i believe you should use it for personal signature! It's very very nice done!

Hmm... Probably rather in next year sometime, because a other siggy did already the place after this currently one reserved^_^

Well, well during the process of the selection the proper render for I did for this decided, because the green Miku with the speaker (what you've been few times seen) was a bit overused, with Soniko-chan I couldn't decide for a BG, and for a Hibike! themed one more or less the same, like at Soniko-chan...

Hmm... Probably rather in next year sometime, because a other siggy did already the place after this currently one reserved^_^

Well, well during the process of the selection the proper render for I did for this decided, because the green Miku with the speaker (what you've been few times seen) was a bit overused, with Soniko-chan I couldn't decide for a BG, and for a Hibike! themed one more or less the same, like at Soniko-chan...

even if it's been overused that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be a nice project ;) In the end it all depends on the person who is composing the image ;)

Nice work 7shi~
I expected either Miku or someone from Hibiki! Euphonium in your signature. Guess I was right :3

even if it's been overused that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be a nice project ;) In the end it all depends on the person who is composing the image ;)
Yeah, but I wanted for this times whom different - even if actually it's the same chara, just from a other artis...xD
Nice work 7shi~
I expected either Miku or someone from Hibiki! Euphonium in your signature. Guess I was right :3

Thanky...~!

And it's Miku - just like at other franchaise from a other artist (where till nowadays I couldn't find the name of the artist since 2 years...xD) And how could be this from Hibike!? The style and theme is different...xD

Edit: You did also a great job made with^_^!

Guys guys guys guys.

hold on.

AMAZING ENTRIES!

The harmony between colors is so pretty I love it! Everyone did an amazing job!

[MENTION=86576]Arkayda963[/MENTION]; Nice entry!

One thing though. Your current signature is against the forum signature rules: "Combined dimensions of all images must be 500x300 or smaller." Yours is 851x315 so a tad too big. I'd advise to adjust the size of it :)

[MENTION=86576]Arkayda963[/MENTION]; Please refrain the rules of the forum the dimensions for personal signatures are 500x300 just like are the sotm's rules as well. Please Change you personal signature to those dimensions.

Thank you.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] Oups ok, i will change it

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] Ok it's changed... :) You're entry is nice as well :D

Guys guys guys guys.

hold on.

AMAZING ENTRIES!

The harmony between colors is so pretty I love it! Everyone did an amazing job!

Thanks for this comment :) Actually used to put signature on those other forum and actually never got '' comment about it >_< ''

Last edited:
How epic, in a single day 4 entries get in row - It was indeed a productive weekend...:goodtea:

How epic, in a single day 3 entries get in row - It was indeed a productive weekend...:goodtea:

Indeed it was! Pretty amazing, I'm really impressed by this round of the contest~ And I'm also thinking of making an entry, hopefully!~:runhappy:

Indeed it was! Pretty amazing, I'm really impressed by this round of the contest~ And I'm also thinking of making an entry, hopefully!~:runhappy:

Pardon - Because we got yesterday 4 etries in row...xD!!!

And damn it, I'll looking forward then...!!!:runhappy:

Pardon - Because we got yesterday 4 etries in row...xD!!!

And damn it, I'll looking forward then...!!!:runhappy:

LolxD yes omg it was yesterday xD!!

Thanks for cheering me dearie~, it gives me motivation~!<3

I looking forward to see some new thing as well xD Really Curious here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。