Spring_Have_Fun.png

34groy0.jpg
Untitled_2.png

Untitled_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Discussions] SOTM#39 - April 2016

OK then, i will waiting for them :)

Okay, these are now done...

Hmm, this time I did on frames avoid, because otherwise it's the feeling for happiness/fun/freedom close... Well, let's move...

SOTM39.3_zpsmmwztlh1.png

The SZS/Hibiki-siggy: Well, it looks simple out, but his/her message isn't to mistake - Where Hibiki's parents finally after a long time again happily reunion^_^

SOTM39.2_zps2x8mwvny.png

The Hyouka-siggy: Well, I did because of it chosen, because 1st in Japan starts the new school-year in Apr.; 2nd the current SOTM is Spring themed also, and it plays in Spring the siggy; 3rd the siggy glows just of happiness and enjoyment...^_^

SOTM39_zpsmaunwjfs.png

The elf-siggy: And this siggy fits also to this SOTM event, because she enjoys the walk by the wood/forest, and the scenery could in an Spring day play...^_^

Well, then... I'll me until Friday decide which my entry will be, feel free and say your opinons about them...^_^

Okay, these are now done...

Hmm, this time I did on frames avoid, because otherwise it's the feeling for happiness/fun/freedom close... Well, let's move...

SOTM39.3_zpsmmwztlh1.png

The SZS/Hibiki-siggy: Well, it looks simple out, but his/her message isn't to mistake - Where Hibiki's parents finally after a long time again happily reunion^_^

SOTM39.2_zps2x8mwvny.png

The Hyouka-siggy: Well, I did because of it chosen, because 1st in Japan starts the new school-year in Apr.; 2nd the current SOTM is Spring themed also, and it plays in Spring the siggy; 3rd the siggy glows just of happiness and enjoyment...^_^

SOTM39_zpsmaunwjfs.png

The elf-siggy: And this siggy fits also to this SOTM event, because she enjoys the walk by the wood/forest, and the scenery could in an Spring day play...^_^

Well, then... I'll me until Friday decide which my entry will be, feel free and say your opinons about them...^_^

1st & 3rd concepts.

Though the 3rd wins me over the others.

Very nice entry [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; colorful and very harmonic concept the background the render are very nice!

Well, I did yesterday you told, that this a bit difficult was to manage - especially with an real image-BG to combinate the render...:goodtea:

Why not with a filter to make it into more anime feel like and later, if you aren't satisfied why not blurry the background so this way the sig might have a bit of a depth of field, this give very nice feeling gives very nice impression. I have starting add that effect from time to time at my new projects.

Why not with a filter to make it into more anime feel like and later, if you aren't satisfied why not blurry the background so this way the sig might have a bit of a depth of field, this give very nice feeling gives very nice impression. I have starting add that effect from time to time at my new projects.

Ehmm... Did with filter/G'MIC options worked, and I did some what blurry made (with "Blur glow" option)... - And I'm satisfied with the work...xD!

This was the original image of the BG...
View attachment 10370

/me stares at the votes
*biased votes intensifies* what a waste lol

Ehmm... Did with filter/G'MIC options worked, and I did some what blurry made (with "Blur glow" option)... - And I'm satisfied with the work...xD!

This was the original image of the BG...
View attachment 10370

well if you are satisfied i am cool with it also i told you that i liked my self as well! It's nice and i like the coloring based on green :D it gives the feel of nature!

/me stares at the votes
*biased votes intensifies* what a waste lol

based on what are Monmonpon?

I haven't vote and i haven't seen any poll though i must go and watch them and also to close the voting system for the #37 SOTM.

well if you are satisfied i am cool with it also i told you that i liked my self as well! It's nice and i like the coloring based on green :D it gives the feel of nature!
Yeah, if I'm not. Then I've still the XCF file of the entry to edit...xD And yeah, but I had for the elf-render the BG in her shape make (well, anime like) - Was a bit sterssy, but it was worth...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.