Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignis

Administrator
Admin
Oct 16, 2010

SOTM34.png

sotmheadersection4.png

This is a discussion thread for SOTM #34. Here you can ask questions, post comments, and even post your draft work for others to comment on. While you can edit your entry submission post and remake your entry as many times as you please before the deadline, if you think there's still something missing from your signature, consider posting it here first if you'd like to ask advice from your fellow entrants.

The theme for SOTM #34 is "DARK AND SCARY".
You know. Dark. And scary. Like witches. Or vampire girls. Or succubi. Or monster girls.

Please notice the scary quotes surrounding "dark and scary"! Nobody's going to refuse seeing cute witches, cute vampires, cute succubi and the like, really. If you want to make a Halloween-themed entry, go ahead. If you want to go with something darker like something similar to the image I used in the entry thread depict the theme, best of luck to you.

Just please keep it sensible! I truly like can appreciate the artistic beauty in a psychopathic yandere licking that tasty red liquid (I mean wine! Were you thinking of something else?!), but please don't depict her during the act. Yes, lass, we know you've got a knife/scalpel/hatchet and you know how to use it. You don't have to show us that you know how to use it. We believe you, really.

The deadline is on 31 OCTOBER 2015.
You MAY edit your entry submission post as many times as you please before the deadline.

Please submit your entry before the deadline. If you're unsure about aspects of your draft entry, feel free to ask around in the discussion thread. You can have only ONE post in the entry submission thread, but you're not restricted from discussing the SOTM as much as you want in the discussion thread. The deadline may be extended on our discretion if circumstances necessitate it, but it won't be shortened for no reason, so rest assured and don't rush. Take your time to make a masterpiece!

This thread is only for DISCUSSIONS!
To submit your entry, please go to this thread instead.

Last edited:
YEEEEEEEEEES...!!! I love this SOTM as well...!!!:runhappy:

Edit: Welcome Ignis, nice to see you again!

Reactions: fguelffstan
Well, we've though almost a month for the entries, where then... But I'll nevertheless sometime next week post that...:goodtea:

Reactions: fguelffstan
Well, lolis having an more horror/scary factor/potential as the teenager ones...:goodtea:

Well, probably like Kaneki (what I for K-chan made have) ones...?

And yeah, the style is also for me not mine...xD

Thanks, nanashi. I'm glad to be back too.

And yeah, I can understand not wanting to create something from scratch when you already have something that qualifies. I kinda feel like participating myself, as I do like gothic lolita fashion styles and all that...

The render is done, where then in the upcoming few days (but probably earlier) the project finally done is...

/me answers in D'angel's place and says:...
Meh i am debating my self to join or not :XD:
"Yes"...xD
Thanks, nanashi. I'm glad to be back too.

And yeah, I can understand not wanting to create something from scratch when you already have something that qualifies. I kinda feel like participating myself, as I do like gothic lolita fashion styles and all that...
Lol, not to thanking, it was of course!

And participating...? You may join...? This'd be epic and awesome...:goodtea:

Last edited:
it's done i change my username lettering of my curently sig and converted to SOTM.
1st: There missing always the "1" behind my u'name at mentioning, but okay...

2nd: Really? Is nice then...! - Btw, I thought suddenly for a moment that you your u'name on ASF changed have...xD

Yeah, this was my first thought at that time, but I did get then after...:XD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??