Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignis

Administrator
Admin
Oct 16, 2010

SOTM33.png

sotmheadersection4.png

This is a discussion thread for SOTM #32. Here you can ask questions, post comments, and even post your draft work for others to comment on. While you can edit your entry submission post and remake your entry as many times as you please before the deadline, if you think there's still something missing from your signature, consider posting it here first if you'd like to ask advice from your fellow entrants.

The theme for SOTM #33 is BACK TO SCHOOL.
School blazers... pleated skirts... thigh-high socks... striped pan―okay, I'll stop, I'll stop.

No, not "back to work". There's no romanticism in that. I suppose there's not going to be much difference between a "back to school" theme and simply "school" when it's depicted in the form of a signature, and with the prevalence of anime/manga/game characters depicted as students wearing school uniforms, this may very well be something close to a free theme in practice. But that's fine. As long as your entry depicts anything related to school, it's fair game. You don't even need to use a character; you can make an entry depicting school stationery, a schoolbag, a classroom or a school building if you wish.

The deadline is on 30 SEPTEMBER 2015.
You MAY edit your entry submission post as many times as you please before the deadline.

I was absent for two months and a half, during which I obviously couldn't fulfil my responsibilities―including managing the SOTM. Now that it's already the third week of the month, I might as well extend the deadline of this SOTM to the end of September rather than making it fall exactly a month after (which would be the 20th of September), with hopes that the SOTM after this―scheduled to start on the first day of October―will get us back to track wherein the SOTM starts on the first day of the month and ends on the last.

Please submit your entry before the deadline. If you're unsure about aspects of your draft entry, feel free to ask around in the discussion thread. You can have only ONE post in the entry submission thread, but you're not restricted from discussing the SOTM as much as you want in the discussion thread. The deadline may be extended on our discretion if circumstances necessitate it, but it won't be shortened for no reason, so rest assured and don't rush. Take your time to make a masterpiece!

This thread is only for DISCUSSIONS!
To submit your entry, please go to this thread instead.

Right, I'm aware that the previous discussion thread devolved into one talking about my absence and the downfall of the round. That was a rather inevitable outcome. But let's not keep populating an old thread and move the talk here instead. So, if you guys want to blame, chastise, lecture or send death threats my way, feel free to do it here. :P

Lol, we'd so what never do with you, not because you a Admin are on ASF, lol no...xD

Anyway... Hmm, then this times school theme - better said: The school start... Interesting... I'll then probably at weekend done with the project...:goodtea:

Hmm.... I've admit, that this case not so easy is to manage... It'll probably me also next week last to finish...:wasclose:

But I'm a fighter, I've never an battle avoid, and it'll this times either so be...:samuraihero:

Yeah, there are virtually unlimited options considering the myriad of anything school when it comes to anime/manga/games, which is why I said essentially it's close to being a free theme. You'll probably see something you like here, something you like there, and end up unable to decide or wanting to use multiple resources from different titles...

Well, the thing is: I've an solid concept, but me missing the materials what to the concept fit would...>_> Well, until now I've 4 themes what for this theme in my mind haunting: Charlotte; Angel Beats! Valkyrie Drive and Shokugeki no Souma - But I hope that I get rid, which be should and how...>_>

Edit: G'gratualtion [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; for your double strike! Is like at an Oscar nomination: And you did two get...xD Well, in trophy 1# you're drink the morning coffee; 2# the lunch coffee; and 3# dinner wine...

Well, the thing is: I've an solid concept, but me missing the materials what to the concept fit would...>_> Well, until now I've 4 themes what for this theme in my mind haunting: Charlotte; Angel Beats! Valkyrie Drive and Shokugeki no Souma - But I hope that I get rid, which be should and how...>_>

Edit: G'gratualtion [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; for your double strike! Is like at an Oscar nomination: And you did two get...xD Well, in trophy 1# you're drink the morning coffee; 2# the lunch coffee; and 3# dinner wine...

:lmao: thanx :D

hmmm somethinglike that ;)

The basic materials did' finally collected, just they await to edit further...

Oh, the poll for the 32 is open...:bigeyes:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; i just finished rendering those but i am trying to fingure out how to mix them with background...

3HhjtQV.png

3exswSk.png

24IRs3j.png

AFK4kR9.png

The think also is should i will go with 500x300 or 500x250?

Also if people might want to take and use the render they are free to do it :)

i just finished rendering those but i am trying to fingure out how to mix them with background...

3HhjtQV.png

3exswSk.png

24IRs3j.png

AFK4kR9.png

The think also is should i will go with 500x300 or 500x250?

Also if people might want to take and use the render they are free to do it :)

Well, my suggestion were in any case: An school BG give - or at least a area from the school building to chose...

Edit: A full BG (500×300p) were this times very high suggested.

don't know i will see what i will make i am thinking also some sakura trees to be in the signature...

Edit:

I found 2 awesome wallpapers from Clannad

Clannad%20Snap%20Photo%201.jpg~original

Clannad%20Snap%20Photo%202.jpg~original

I mixed them i cut areas from both and i made my ideal wallpaper for my entry!

Using that Render in the end :fulfilled:

3exswSk.png

Last edited:
Shishou congrats man :) for the double wining SOTM!

Also the materias you uploaded are awesome! And the entry you made on the #33 is also even more awesome!

Welcome back [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];!!!

Well, finally is my concept in process: Am' probably already at tomorrow done with that.

Oh, welcome to SOTM ship 33 [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION];!

OT: G'gratulation Kon!!!

And D'angel, well done!

:hi: SOTM People!

School hm?

This time i won't participate cause i don't have internet i am jobless...

Anyway... congrats [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; and Welcome back [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];!

Hmm... Hello Evy... Well, how should I it say... I can you full understand that you for the upcoming unknown time SOTM passing, and you've my deep condolence because of your job case (did' from D'angel heard that), I hope/wish for you the best in the future...>_>

I see... Well, you did some more sakura blooms added to: Seems so good to be, D'angel!

And I did this times with the optical/visual effects at BG played, and I'm interested about some feedbacks...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。