[Discussions] SOTM#25 - March / April / May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkylicious

♥ Banhammer Kiss Chief :3
Dec 24, 2010

We are now officially opening the forum's "SOTM#25 Discussion Thread".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

News Update in SOTM HALL OF FAME.

Discussion Thread:
You may post your questions, inquiries and suggestions here.
You may also critique and comment with the artworks here.
(You may submit your artworks in the SOTM#25 entry section.^^)

Winner shall receive a trophy from the forum's award system. :]
(So yeah, you also have to get the bragging rights. :bepraised:)

:cheerleader:GOODLUCK TO THE CONTESTANTS.:cheerleader:

Special Message:
Hi guys!~ I guess many of you know that I'm kind of a busy person. Haha. But, I've been even more super duper busy recently so I wasn't able to update things up immediately. >____< All the best for this round!^^

Last edited:
I see you make something unusual for this SOTM it looks nice (although) i am not so fun with the "technology" & Gaming theme :)

But still it's a very nice concept!

Yea it's cool, it's not so ordinary for him making something so technology - gaming themed signature!

Also i will join this one... i must participate it will be fun!!!

i like very much the two sig that you entered at sotms [MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION]; #24 , #25 !!!

Also [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; Rias is very nice!!! An i am verry pleased that you decided to compete :)

Also
[MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; why don't you compete too? It's more fun to have people come over the SOTM!

Last edited:
i like very much the two sig that you entered at sotms [MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION]; #24 , #25 !!!

Also [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; Rias is very nice!!! An i am verry pleased that you decided to compete :)

Also
[MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; why don't you compete too? It's more fun to have people come over the SOTM!

Dark Angel work is more awsome compare to mine (I'm just a newbie minor whose indulge too much into Otome game and Rejet drama CD 。・゚ヾ(✦థ ェ థ)ノ。゚・。)

Also

I may compete i am not sure if i can use some of your techniques like the shape / stripes style that you have on your sig the one that you are wearing right now i mean the shape / stripes that you have placed you nick name on the sig that's what i want to use + layer style that you use... but then it won't be mine creation :( by mimicking your techniques and other people styles!

Because i like the style that [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; has now at his sig. I liked the way that character & background placed!

Anyway... i don't know if i proceed...

I may compete i am not sure if i can use some of your techniques like the shape / stripes style that you have on your sig the one that you are wearing right now i mean the shape / stripes that you have placed you nick name on the sig that's what i want to use + layer style that you use... but then it won't be mine creation :( by mimicking your techniques and other people styles!

Because i like the style that [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; has now at his sig. I liked the way that character & background placed!

Anyway... i don't know if i proceed...

Well i don't mind so much to mimic my styles & techniques eventually soon or later someone else will do that ;)

Also as i am saying to people where they want to learn a new techniques is to imitate and try to used the best way they do!
[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; uses many styles and techniques that i learned him some of mine styles aren't at his favors but others they are...

So go ahead to use them :)

[MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION] ; Thanks ^^

But you should join. I really don't mind if you copy stuff. You have to start somewhere and along the way you'll develop your own style for signatures ^^

Reactions: Anestis
For the render My Thanks [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; for lending me the render!

Also My Thanks [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; for letting me use the same way his signature style!

k1dpi0.jpg

And this wallpaper gathered this wallpaper from google search :)

34yoetx.jpg

And now i am searching on 1001freefonts to match somewhat if there are any fonts possible like background / wallpaper...

I hope in 1-2 hours i will have something :D

Reactions: Aria Company
『Meh, couldn't decide on what to do for background so in the end made a very simple one~』

it looks nice Mad :)

Also people i am in deep thoughts...

Should i change my Entry???

I kind feel that i am not satisfy

What are you saying about this sig? (It's an old sig that i have never used and i modified for SOTM purpose)

Sniper_Girl_SOTM_25.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.