[Discussions] SOTM#25 - March / April / May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkylicious

♥ Banhammer Kiss Chief :3
Dec 24, 2010

We are now officially opening the forum's "SOTM#25 Discussion Thread".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

News Update in SOTM HALL OF FAME.

Discussion Thread:
You may post your questions, inquiries and suggestions here.
You may also critique and comment with the artworks here.
(You may submit your artworks in the SOTM#25 entry section.^^)

Winner shall receive a trophy from the forum's award system. :]
(So yeah, you also have to get the bragging rights. :bepraised:)

:cheerleader:GOODLUCK TO THE CONTESTANTS.:cheerleader:

Special Message:
Hi guys!~ I guess many of you know that I'm kind of a busy person. Haha. But, I've been even more super duper busy recently so I wasn't able to update things up immediately. >____< All the best for this round!^^

Last edited:
I see you make something unusual for this SOTM it looks nice (although) i am not so fun with the "technology" & Gaming theme :)

But still it's a very nice concept!

Yea it's cool, it's not so ordinary for him making something so technology - gaming themed signature!

Also i will join this one... i must participate it will be fun!!!

i like very much the two sig that you entered at sotms [MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION]; #24 , #25 !!!

Also [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; Rias is very nice!!! An i am verry pleased that you decided to compete :)

Also
[MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; why don't you compete too? It's more fun to have people come over the SOTM!

Last edited:
i like very much the two sig that you entered at sotms [MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION]; #24 , #25 !!!

Also [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; Rias is very nice!!! An i am verry pleased that you decided to compete :)

Also
[MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; why don't you compete too? It's more fun to have people come over the SOTM!

Dark Angel work is more awsome compare to mine (I'm just a newbie minor whose indulge too much into Otome game and Rejet drama CD 。・゚ヾ(✦థ ェ థ)ノ。゚・。)

Also

I may compete i am not sure if i can use some of your techniques like the shape / stripes style that you have on your sig the one that you are wearing right now i mean the shape / stripes that you have placed you nick name on the sig that's what i want to use + layer style that you use... but then it won't be mine creation :( by mimicking your techniques and other people styles!

Because i like the style that [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; has now at his sig. I liked the way that character & background placed!

Anyway... i don't know if i proceed...

I may compete i am not sure if i can use some of your techniques like the shape / stripes style that you have on your sig the one that you are wearing right now i mean the shape / stripes that you have placed you nick name on the sig that's what i want to use + layer style that you use... but then it won't be mine creation :( by mimicking your techniques and other people styles!

Because i like the style that [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; has now at his sig. I liked the way that character & background placed!

Anyway... i don't know if i proceed...

Well i don't mind so much to mimic my styles & techniques eventually soon or later someone else will do that ;)

Also as i am saying to people where they want to learn a new techniques is to imitate and try to used the best way they do!
[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; uses many styles and techniques that i learned him some of mine styles aren't at his favors but others they are...

So go ahead to use them :)

[MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION] ; Thanks ^^

But you should join. I really don't mind if you copy stuff. You have to start somewhere and along the way you'll develop your own style for signatures ^^

Reactions: Anestis
For the render My Thanks [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; for lending me the render!

Also My Thanks [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; for letting me use the same way his signature style!

k1dpi0.jpg

And this wallpaper gathered this wallpaper from google search :)

34yoetx.jpg

And now i am searching on 1001freefonts to match somewhat if there are any fonts possible like background / wallpaper...

I hope in 1-2 hours i will have something :D

Reactions: Aria Company
『Meh, couldn't decide on what to do for background so in the end made a very simple one~』

it looks nice Mad :)

Also people i am in deep thoughts...

Should i change my Entry???

I kind feel that i am not satisfy

What are you saying about this sig? (It's an old sig that i have never used and i modified for SOTM purpose)

Sniper_Girl_SOTM_25.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.