[Discussions] SOTM#22 - November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkylicious

♥ Banhammer Kiss Chief :3
Dec 24, 2010

We are now officially opening the forum's "SOTM#22 Discussion Thread".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

News Update in SOTM HALL OF FAME.

Discussion Thread:
You may post your questions, inquiries and suggestions here.
You may also critique and comment with the artworks here.
(You may submit your artworks in the SOTM#22 entry section.^^)

Winner shall receive a trophy from the forum's award system. :]
(So yeah, you also have to get the bragging rights. :bepraised:)

:cheerleader:GOODLUCK TO THE CONTESTANTS.:cheerleader:

Last edited:
Entry posted :3

Also, [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ; what anime is she from? :o

Ah! I see :3 Thanks, she's cute.

in the series she is "tsundere" but in the 3rd or 4th episode she shows her cuteness :D

But to be honest i believe the Head Maid and Mariel with her blue eyes and hair she adorable a total cuteness package! In the future i will make a sig with her and i will upload some renders of hers too!

『Hmmmm... Might join this one if I get some free time and will which is pretty much impossible xD』

finally entered c': ♥ though just a bit of a heads up, since im kinda on a gfx block, the quote may change in the next few days XD
(its way too bulky!!) and i may have messed with the colours too much ouo it looks all grey OTL

Well, I don't know whether this is the proper place to say these things. Anyway.

The Rules say:

---------------------
Special Rules for SOTM:
* Images should be either in .png or .gif format.

---------------------

And as far as I see, the 3rd entry (by Leia) and the 6th entry (by taengoo) seem to be Jpeg format. It's against the Rule.

I have checked several minutes ago again, but their format is still jpeg. Not gif, neither png.
This may disqualify the entries. So you had better to replace the entry with gif or png version.

And I felt some question. The theme of this time SOTM is "Winter". Some entries do not seem to have "the theme Winter" for me.
Some are really very good graphics works, but they do not seem to contain or imply the message or theme of "Winter".
Of course, subjective impression. The image or pictorial impression of "winter" may be different from those authors'.

_ mrd

Well, I don't know whether this is the proper place to say these things. Anyway.

The Rules say:

---------------------
Special Rules for SOTM:
* Images should be either in .png or .gif format.

---------------------

And as far as I see, the 3rd entry (by Leia) and the 6th entry (by taengoo) seem to be Jpeg format. It's against the Rule.

I have checked several minutes ago again, but their format is still jpeg. Not gif, neither png.
This may disqualify the entries. So you had better to replace the entry with gif or png version.

And I felt some question. The theme of this time SOTM is "Winter". Some entries do not seem to have "the theme Winter" for me.
Some are really very good graphics works, but they do not seem to contain or imply the message or theme of "Winter".
Of course, subjective impression. The image or pictorial impression of "winter" may be different from those authors'.

_ mrd

I don't see the problem bing a jpeg or jpg file if the user wasn't to make the round to be in transparent, don't see why not to be in jpeg/jpg file. Backward the siggy will be even les kb size in comparison of the uncompressed image png files that other people are uploading.

There maybe must be a fault of the Rules! And maybe it should be contain the jpeg/jpg file!

Also i can't understand where you see siggys without theme winter, yeah maybe some of them haven't but that it's just of the creators sides how they want to express the winter theme.

I think this disqualify it can be done by the votes of the forum :) I think the SOTM isn't just something to be famous or just to win the price! Why people see that as a competition, and not as more as having fun creating signatures, and for other people a way to learn how to make signature and also to watch the reaction and the commentaries of each work.

I don't see the problem bing a jpeg or jpg file if the user wasn't to make the round to be in transparent, don't see why not to be in jpeg/jpg file. Backward the siggy will be even les kb size in comparison of the uncompressed image png files that other people are uploading.

There maybe must be a fault of the Rules! And maybe it should be contain the jpeg/jpg file!

I suggested that changing file with GIF or PNG would be good. It is advice. Because the rules by Pinkylicious say GIF and PNG are only allowable format.

If you think the Rules contain fault. Not saying it to me, but ask Pinkylicious, the Moderator.

Dark Angel said:
Also i can't understand where you see siggys without theme winter, yeah maybe some of them haven't but that it's just of the creators sides how they want to express the winter theme.

I wrote it is my personal (subjective) impression. For each Author, they may have winter theme. Read the below again:

mildis said:

Disqualification is related with the format of the file.
Whether including Winter theme or not is the problem of personal impression.

_ mrd

I suggested that changing file with GIF or PNG would be good. It is advice. Because the rules by Pinkylicious say GIF and PNG are only allowable format.

If you think the Rules contain fault. Not saying it to me, but ask Pinkylicious, the Moderator.

Why not notify about this to [MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; ?

i'll do my best with it ...
hmm when will be the last date for giving the sotm ?!
BTW ..

Since the submissions Thread are not close now, I will send out my enrty >.<

I've post my entry I hope I made it? since the thread haven't close yet... :reallyconfused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/