[Discussions] SOTM#17 - March & April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkylicious

♥ Banhammer Kiss Chief :3
Dec 24, 2010

We are now officially opening the forum's "SOTM#17 - March and April 2013 Discussion Thread".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

News Update in SOTM HALL OF FAME.

Discussion Thread:
You may post your questions, inquiries and suggestions here.
You may also critique and comment with the artworks here.
(You may submit your artworks in the SOTM#17 entry section.^^)

Winner shall receive a trophy from the forum's award system. :]
(So yeah, you also have to get the bragging rights. :bepraised:)

:cheerleader:GOODLUCK TO THE CONTESTANTS.:cheerleader:

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
re: SOTM#17 - March & April 2013

Note: You may suggest themes in advance so we can have a poll about it.^-^
Also, you may suggest additional restrictions/exemptions if you want. :)

SUGGESTIONS LIST:
DavRoc777:
"themes......I'm thinking the winner should submit a render/vector of a character they like and the participants should do what they want/wish with it."

Decalcomania:
Cook-off!

Uninstall:
World Peace.

Illusion:
"Sunset" or "Falling leaves" to fit with autumn.

HappyPeppyJimmy: (Second by kaotiksoul)
"I would also suggest the next SOTM rule being that they can only use certain resources. e.g. A chosen render of Saeko Busujima that everyone must use."

unownHGSS: (Second by HappyPeppyJimmy)
"...something like (Girls and) Guns for the next theme :3?"

神摂理潮:
"How about two lovers meeting somewhere in the fall? It would be great to start off that with school~ It could be like an "Unmei" scene, or one that's "love at first" sight~ wtv makes you feel comfortable~"

Three new entries added from: [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION]; !~

Thank you for submitting your entries.^^ Just a tip. You might want to revise your font/font color or add more info. ;]

Yea I was thinking that too.
I'll try to do so if I get the time to make another entry :3
Thanks for the tip!

But the signature being so small, it's kinda difficult o.o
Had quite a few fun ideas but none of them would fit in that 500x80 resolution xD

I agree with unown-san, anyway i'll do and post my second entry

hmm.... well I might as well fix it when Ill know what where talking about here, you mean the size of the font or the effects :reallyconfused:

Yea I was thinking that too.
I'll try to do so if I get the time to make another entry :3
Thanks for the tip!

But the signature being so small, it's kinda difficult o.o
Had quite a few fun ideas but none of them would fit in that 500x80 resolution xD

You're welcome! Anytime.~ There's a reason why our SOTM contests only caters to small size siggy currently. Can you see the yellow notice you see on the site about SOTM competition? The image used there is the winner from the previous round.^^

I agree with unown-san, anyway i'll do and post my second entry

Looking forward to that.^^

hmm.... well I might as well fix it when Ill know what where talking about here, you mean the size of the font or the effects :reallyconfused:

Secret. ;] Try editing it first then I'll give another reaction afterwards.^^

Update:
One new entry from [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]; Thank you for submitting!^^ On the side note, if ever you'll submit another entry next month, please don't forget to tick off "show your signature". ;] Yeeey!~

One new entry from [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]; Thank you for submitting!^^ On the side note, if ever you'll submit another entry next month, please don't forget to tick off "show your signature". ;] Yeeey!~[/COLOR]

I will keep it in mind, Pinkylicious

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION] ; My apologies if the mention bothers you in way :3

Yea I noticed it was different!
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; Did a great job on it ^^

Would be great to see one of my creations there xD

Reactions: renano

I like the 'Back-to-School' theme~ :3

Spring in Japan with all that sakura means a new school year like we see often in anime or read from books. Feels very refreshing.

I don't know if I'll make another entry though. xD

Haizzzzzzzzz =.=
I haven't been able to join this for a while (thanks to all those test, test and test =.=) and soooo much happen when I'm gone :o
Rule change, participants change, and even my "free-time" zone also change, so I guess I'm gonna pass this one and wait until my motivation for art is up :D

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION] ; My apologies if the mention bothers you in way :3
Yea I noticed it was different! Would be great to see one of my creations there xD

No problem. :3 Our SOTM size will be like that until further notice and announcements. ;] I'm sure one day you can yours there!^^

I like the 'Back-to-School' theme~ :3

Spring in Japan with all that sakura means a new school year like we see often in anime or read from books. Feels very refreshing. I don't know if I'll make another entry though. xD

Your entry made me laugh. Sleep? xD In my case, back to school = zombie mode. :]]]]
PS: You said you might be unable to join but you did anyway. :p Thank you!^^

Haizzzzzzzzz =.=
I haven't been able to join this for a while (thanks to all those test, test and test =.=) and soooo much happen when I'm gone :o
Rule change, participants change, and even my "free-time" zone also change, so I guess I'm gonna pass this one and wait until my motivation for art is up :D

Feel free to submit an entry once you're not that busy.^^

UPDATE: Two new entries from [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; welcome back!^^

**bump**..................................

Thanks for the bump.^^

can i join too?! i plan to try and become a more active member, i mean the SOTW got me interested and my friend told me about this place :D my entriee :3

Sure~~ By the way, who's your friend?^^

UPDATE: Two more entries to go!~ :)

Reactions: lache12
ummm a friend of mine from another website i help out with, his forum name is Kurza, dont know if he does spend time here though lol. i wanted to enter my Ikaros signature in my signature bar but it dosnt really match the theme or the size so i had to make a new one ha ha.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm Kurza ;)

I'm also fairly new here so feel free to show me around if you have any spare time ;)

Hey everyone, I'm Kurza ;)

I'm also fairly new here so feel free to show me around if you have any spare time ;)
Hello Kurza, nice to see you ;p
Come try to make at least one entry for SOTM if you have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.