[Discussions] SOTM #12 - June/July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkylicious

♥ Banhammer Kiss Chief :3
Dec 24, 2010

We are now officially opening the forum's "SOTM#12 June/July 2012 Discussion Thread".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

News Update in SOTM HALL OF FAME.

BE CREATIVE ON HOW YOU INTERPRET THE THEME. :3

Discussion Thread:
You may post your questions, inquiries and suggestions here.
You may also critique and comment with the artworks here.
(You may submit your artworks in the SOTM#12 entry section.^^)

Winner shall receive a trophy from the forum's award system. :]
(So yeah, you also have to get the bragging rights. :bepraised:)

:cheerleader:GOODLUCK TO THE CONTESTANTS.:cheerleader:

Last edited:
SOTM#12 Theme: Fireworks!~
(Suggested by Neko)

You may also suggest themes. And we'll open a poll about it.^^

Last edited:
I can't believe just when I look away for a few seconds, a new theme is already on :o
Firework, eh? Maybe I'll try to do something, but i don't think i can do something good in this kind of heat =.=

ooo~~!
When it comes to fireworks、
seems will be interesting
expecting、、

Still confused what i'll make.. @.@ too many stuffs

One thing to ask.. (Dummy Question but i should ask :3)
about vote for him/herself is allowed or not? XD

Last edited:
No good, this is no good at all. I just can't do something under this kind of heat, so this time is a no-go for me =.=
[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]: One voting for oneself is legal, if I remember correctly

Reactions: Neko
Okay then ^.^
What heat? peww.. you have to make it anyway :3

Not this time, sayonara minasan
Beside, firework is not my thing anyway. Obon, sure. But firework, no thank you

Let see..
for me i've just use photoshop n corel generally :3
if you want use effects, maybe you should ask the master.. [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] :3
He did awesome works.. :thumbup:

Still confused what i'll make.. @.@ too many stuffs

One thing to ask.. (Dummy Question but i should ask :3)
about vote for him/herself is allowed or not? XD

But you're the one who suggested that theme. Silly Neko. Hahahaha. :P Yes, it's okay to vote for him/herself. :) As long as you won't make spam accounts just to increase your votes that is.^^

Nekooo! I love your signature. Clannad.:3 I miss that anime. **sigh.~~

ooo~~!
When it comes to fireworks、
seems will be interesting
expecting、、

Hope you'll join! :)

I can't believe just when I look away for a few seconds, a new theme is already on :o
Firework, eh? Maybe I'll try to do something, but i don't think i can do something good in this kind of heat =.=

Hahahha// I guess the update last time was too fast. :) I hope you'll join again Illusion!^^

I will have to join this, but I don't know what effects to use.

Yeeeeeeeey! I'll be seeing your entry again then.^^ Effects? Any will do. Haha. :)

Reactions: Neko
But you're the one who suggested that theme. Silly Neko. Hahahaha. :P Yes, it's okay to vote for him/herself. :) As long as you won't make spam accounts just to increase your votes that is.^^

Nekooo! I love your signature. Clannad.:3 I miss that anime. **sigh.~~

Ehehehe.. I'd think about the next theme and suddenly an idea appeared on my head.. fireworks :3 *I haven't prepared mine either.. lol
That's cheating.. spam vote with other accounts result must be baned!!

Aaaa.. yeah love Clannad too \(//V//) Key's Visual is the best!! :3
Kyou is mineee :fullblush:

I can't believe that after 1 month of trainning to harden my mind and I still have a soft spot for Pinky :deadsad:
@Pinky: do you REALLY want me to repeat what I did in January ? :forsaken:
BTW, did you read Rewrite, Neko ?

Last edited:
Ehehehe.. I'd think about the next theme and suddenly an idea appeared on my head.. fireworks :3 *I haven't prepared mine either.. lol
That's cheating.. spam vote with other accounts result must be baned!!

Aaaa.. yeah love Clannad too \(//V//) Key's Visual is the best!! :3
Kyou is mineee :fullblush:

Yep, that's true.~ We are observing around so those who would attempt/is attempting/has attempted should be aware of our ninja gaze... Hahahaha.^^ ***And all of the sudden your avatar and siggy has changed. xDDD

I can't believe that after 1 month of trainning to harden my mind and I still have a soft spot for Pinky :deadsad:
@Pinky: do you REALLY want me to repeat what I did in January ? :forsaken:

So that means you'll be joining right?^^ :) And ohhhh whyyyy what happened last January? :l

Yep, that's true.~ We are observing around so those who would attempt/is attempting/has attempted should be aware of our ninja gaze... Hahahaha.^^ ***And all of the sudden your avatar and siggy has changed. xDDD
Lol.. yeah i got noticed from moderator that my siggy was oversize :( it should be 500 kb..

Fine, I'll see what I can do for this month. But the next month's theme is already in my mind right now and I'll not give up the next month's theme to anyone even Pinky, so be ready for a painful battle already, guys :punch:
Oh, and here's what happened
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-2011-sotm-9-jan-feb-2012-a-32732/#post214482
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...9-jan-feb-2012-a-32732/index2.html#post231507
You may seem that this is something trivia, but my motto is to not going againt my own word and I don't like breaking that motto one bit :alopro:

Last edited:
*Sigh* I'm the last one who try to enter yet become the first to actually deliver an entry, you guys should really fasten up your pace :)
This time I try to make this simple with highlight style 'cause the stock I used is already good enough :D

Last edited:
I cannot really work on sigs the next two weeks so it will take a while before I can submit an entry.

I'm working on different signatures at the moment and I want SotM to be the last one on the list because it's the one I'll work on the most. So it's going to be a while until I submit anything.

Fine, I'll see what I can do for this month. But the next month's theme is already in my mind right now and I'll not give up the next month's theme to anyone even Pinky, so be ready for a painful battle already, guys :punch:
Oh, and here's what happened
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-2011-sotm-9-jan-feb-2012-a-32732/#post214482
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...9-jan-feb-2012-a-32732/index2.html#post231507
You may seem that this is something trivia, but my motto is to not going againt my own word and I don't like breaking that motto one bit :alopro:
Ooooh.. That.^^ Don't worry. I think I said this before, but, it's better you said no and joined anyway than said yes and didn't join. ;)

*Sigh* I'm the last one who try to enter yet become the first to actually deliver an entry, you guys should really fasten up your pace :)
This time I try to make this simple with highlight style 'cause the stock I used is already good enough :D
Now that's the spirit! ^^

I cannot really work on sigs the next two weeks so it will take a while before I can submit an entry.
Alriiiiiight. I hope you can still make it tho! :)

I'm working on different signatures at the moment and I want SotM to be the last one on the list because it's the one I'll work on the most. So it's going to be a while until I submit anything.
Looks like you're really working on many siggys~~

Update: 5 entries approved!^^

Hayaii.. so fast -.-"
Well i'm curious about next theme :3

Hmm my friend, Ein did not join to fill the empty entry slots.. i wonder :donefor:

Stocks are mean stocks are mean stocks are mean stocks are mean, hope my entry was alright haha
:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks