Suggestion Too many threads in the download forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urruah

Trusted Member
May 15, 2016
I know this has been brought up before, but the problem here is really getting worse. I don't begrudge Velka for posting all the games he does. There's some rare stuff there sometimes that I like to check out, he responds when you mention you need help with a download and he's one of people that actually uploads new games every month. I do appreciate that. However, in the past three hours a full twenty five pages have been bumped with threads stretching back at least as far as early November.

I'm not asking that Velka be made to stop entirely, I just want some kind of limit here like no bumping of download threads more than a month or two old. Or at least not by the uploader themselves. I don't think this will even negatively affect him in any way: After four months, there cannot be many people who have not seen what he has uploaded and checked it out if they wanted to. If anything, I know from speaking to others that when there are that many threads it becomes truly overwhelming and they may look at none of the threads. Nobody can glance at every single thread every single day when there are that many.

If that's not acceptable, then would it be possible to have some sort of option to ignore certain threads from showing up or something? I don't want to put him on ignore entirely and since he's a mod I'm not even sure that would work.

We are running free vip section, what's shouldn't be possible in the first place, how much money do you think it cost to buy pretty much every new release ?

about old threads sorry i need clean up on my end.

Also, all the new releases are sticky, so there's no problem finding new stuff, and there's search button.
If it's against your preferences, you are fee to leave.

Upvote 0
Just cleaning up the old threads is fine with me. That's all I'm asking for. Like I said, I'm not asking that you stop entirely, I'd just like it kept to a reasonable level.

Upvote 0
Yeah i know i also need clean up sticky stuff as well, there's so so hours in a day and i'm already have an a 18h working day. (´・ω・`)
Will deal with this with in today.

Upvote 0
Okay, thank you. I don't know how you have the threads bumped, so I didn't know if you were intentionally avoiding dealing with that or if it just slipped your notice.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?