Question Unable to receive activation email

Hi InfiniteFighter, we apologize for the inconvenience, please wait for Checkmate's respond.

Upvote 0
Email verification never sent

Hi, I've tried multiple times over the past hour and it seems like I'm not getting the verification email. I saw another post from today with the same issue as well.

Upvote 0
Hi [MENTION=303431]Twlv[/MENTION]; I've merged your thread with this thread, please wait for our Administration's respond.

Upvote 0
Hello, our mail server was unexpectedly died for a few hours. Can you initiate a resend?

Upvote 0
Email verification still not sending

This is a new thread because it's not letting me reply to the main one (Due to me not being verified). Feel free to merge this!
I've been trying to resend but it's still not working.

Upvote 0
Re: Email verification still not sending

I just tried again and it's still not sending me anything, at least it's letting me reply to my own threads

Upvote 0
It seems the mail server crashed again after just several minutes. This indicate a potential hardware issue. I'm running full diagnostic. For now I've given @Twiv the bypass;

Edit: should work again. HDD problem, spotty, random crash. Replaced the HDD, restored from backup.

Last edited:
Reactions: InfiniteFighter
Upvote 0
I CAN'T ACTIVATE MAIL

I have tried many times to activate the email but it still does not work. What is going on?

Upvote 0
Hello TENAIL, the mail server crashed again, please wait for Checkmate fix it.

Upvote 0
I'm waiting for remote troubleshooting. It's not just HDD, something else is wrong.

I've manually verified TENAIL

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread