Not a Bug Profile page bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

|♚|KK|♚|

Whatever I do I can't add any image to the the white parts (newsfeed), is this a bug?
8SPcAwiH4.png

It's supposed to take after whatever you configure the Content Background to be, which is also the same background setting used for your visitor messages and About Me section. What's the image you're trying to use?

Upvote 0
Code:
url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/51/45/25/5145258b4654f5937ee8eea8afa7de6f.jpg)

Newsfeed doesn't change although VM and about me etc. has the background image

Upvote 0
I'm not sure. I did several tests and it worked as expected almost every single time:
20170427073830.png
The only time I managed to make the background image invisible for that part is when I'm not logged in. Otherwise, it should appear, both on your own profile and others', even as a regular user.

That said, in the forum software's history, profile page customisation is an ages-old feature that predates the activity stream (which, comparatively, is rather new). It's possible that there are cases in which profile page customisation fails to properly account for the activity stream. I'm just not seeing it in this particular case.

Upvote 0
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; i have the same problem also my self with those white boxes at the Activity. I will post also and my setting to tell me where or what i am doing wrong.

Profile_01.jpg

Profile_02.jpg

Upvote 0
That's weird; everything looks proper here on my end.

Perhaps there's a discrepancy between how we see things with regard to profile customisation. I'll investigate.

In the meantime, does anyone else—especially those who aren't moderators—have this problem?

Upvote 0
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; late update: On my new laptop I installed a new chrome browser, and this issue seems to be not appearing anymore. So it's probably with the old chrome version I used (: http://prntscr.com/knhcy5

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.