Question Posts waiting for approval

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
Many of my new posts in Downloads and Requests>Torrents section are waiting for approval since 28 Oct and it's still not show up yet.

Maybe you can check for me, please.

Thanks in advance.

Strange though, most if not all of your post should skip the queue. I'll take a look later.

Upvote 0
Hello,

Apologies, I'll figure it out why your post are still being sent to mod queue, this is kind of weird.

Upvote 0
Thank you, Hope you can figuring it out soon.

Ps. This is why I did requested for Uploader status for several times already so my posts will not have to wait for approval.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Uploader status is only granted when you apply for and fulfill its condition.

Upvote 0
I explained it before: Everything will be delayed during the wave. We are still within that period.

Upvote 0
Sorry for necro, but I've made a hentai game request thread, same problem as OP, and wanted to also confirm whether I'll naturally have to wait for some time till my thread appears or if I had a bug where it didn't send. If it was rejected for whatever reason, would be great to at least have confirmation notification so as to not keep expectations alive. Thank you in advance for input and your time.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.