Not a Bug posible virus in this web admins take care!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a false positive. If it happens again, please write down what scripts and on which domain they were hosted.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Adly the screenshot you posted is already expired.
These can happen because AS preloads images from external hosts, in which case we need to know the domain it comes from and then ban it so the errors stop.

Upvote 0
Adly the screenshot you posted is already expired.
These can happen because AS preloads images from external hosts, in which case we need to know the domain it comes from and then ban it so the errors stop.

isn't an image upload. it's just the archive that say to me have that posible virus. you need to load any of that 2 webs (where i get the problem) and check by yourself (probably it's an image from a user/preview of any post/ publicity or maybe the main image of the web who knows...), because each time i load that "image" my antivirus block because that virus.

however i don't know exactly what archive or things it is, i just copy paste the archived bloqued by my antivirus (avast) i want to add that never happened before that in this web or another web, it's the first time i get this "false positive or true positive"

Upvote 0
isn't an image upload. it's just the archive that say to me have that posible virus. you need to load any of that 2 webs (where i get the problem) and check by yourself (probably it's an image from a user/preview of any post/ publicity or maybe the main image of the web who knows...), because each time i load that "image" my antivirus block because that virus.
That was the first thing I did, but NoScript didn't show any unknown domains and BitDefender didn't give any warning. The image in question gives a 404 error and the source code shows nothing that could cause damage or be detected as a virus.
I also checked all the posts on the first page whether they contain(ed) the image, but couldn't find any.

The most likely explanation seems to be that a bad image snuck into the advertisement rotation and has since been dealt with by the imagehost.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.