Answered Not to accept topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutto92

King of Hentai
Elite Member
Aug 17, 2011
Hello,
I am uploader of 4 years experience (approx. 4 thousand threads on other forums). For several days I wanted to add my files also anime-sharing.com. I added 20 topics, but only 2 were published. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nobueyamada
I've read before all the regulations. I know that not all files are current, but adds the old files as links on other topics often expire.

Please turn on one of my uploaded http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-manga-32/j-397495/ everywhere uses the same standard. All my uploads are checked and repackaged by me.

Currently I files sent to: uploaded.to, yunfile.com, datafile.com, and themediastorage.com

In addition, please write if I can report old issues, where all the links have expired.

Upvote 0
I know that not all files are current, but adds the old files as links on other topics often expire.
I'm sorry, I'm having a problem understanding this sentence. If you meant to say that old links for old files often expire, yes, that's just the nature of things, as most if not all file-hosting services only keep your files up for so long and will remove them after a certain period of inactivity. I'm not sure how it's related to the topic at hand here or what you're trying to say.

That all your uploads have the same standards―your standards―has little significance because they may or may not conform with our standards. Similarly, while I'm sure you quality-check your uploads to meet your own standards, it is inconsequential as that's you checking your own work. What we require is the conformity of your threads with our rules and guidelines. The determination shall remain shouldered by our moderators, not uploading members themselves.

In addition, please write if I can report old issues, where all the links have expired.
No. The report function is only meant to be used to alert staff members to troubling posts such as malicious spam or anything else that may otherwise be in violation of our rules. Please don't use it to report dead links.

Upvote 0
The idea was that I publish the files that have been released some time ago. Eg. The files that were premiered 2-3 years ago. I do this because a lot of these things cease to be available.
Of course, all my links are up to date and fresh.

Yes, I read all the rules.

Please pointing out my mistake. So it will be easier.

Upvote 0
Mandatory information:

5. Cover: The cover image of the manga.
9. Sample images.

Only checked one of your threads since the deletion messages where the same for all of them. Now better go back and fix the threads that slipped through.

Upvote 0
I added one fixed about. Name: [Shinobu Tanei] Imouto Kindan Shoudou / [志乃武丹英] 義妹禁断衝動
I chose an image server imagetwist.com because others use it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?