Question My hosting question/request thread: Deleted or never sent?

DocWatson

Trusted Member
Jun 10, 2019
I thought I'd posted a new thread asking for hosting (Web site, file, and image) recommendations. Did I, and it was deleted, or did I just forget to send it? If the former, then please tell me how I can make such a request correctly for this site. If the latter, is such a request allowed for a new user like myself?

Thread checking take from 24 to 72h depending on my bussines. Your thread will be approved later today.
If your thread was deleted you would recieve warning / infraction with reasoning why did that happened.

Upvote 0
Hi [MENTION=201462]DocWatson[/MENTION];

That was our spam filter attempting to filter out spambots’ posts. Threads containing a lot of external links will very likely get caught in the moderation queue. As your post doesn’t contain any malicious links, it has now been approved.

Upvote 0
Thread checking take from 24 to 72h depending on my bussines. Your thread will be approved later today.
If your thread was deleted you would recieve warning / infraction with reasoning why did that happened.
Ah--thank you. I didn't realize that every post was pre-moderated.

Hi [MENTION=201462]DocWatson[/MENTION];

That was our spam filter attempting to filter out spambots’ posts. Threads containing a lot of external links will very likely get caught in the moderation queue. As your post doesn’t contain any malicious links, it has now been approved.
Thanks again. ^_^

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/